Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
so why is that particularly bad for soul here? over the fact that he doesnt want to work with a town read

it seems you only pushed soul after ultra's stuff not before it, so can't really give you credit for the second reason
I pushed Soul before Ultra's stuff, thank you very much!

You should read the interaction, I told you I wouldn't be able to provide a satisfactory summary.

Claim please - no reason not to at this stage.

Joking, there is no point to hold up, I got pretty much what I wanted from this play. I won't share everything since I wanna keep things to myself. I am Nanao Ise.

I have census that confirms the setup of this game, it's 5 mafia vs 5 mafia vs 1 indie vs 24 Town.

@Lindltaylor
@Flower

@Ultra my cutie ulra.

I am not outing my full role, sorry not sorry. I will share information when I see fit.

Emil

Certified Memelord
so SK, flower and Kekko are Ryoka squad.
ekko: im not gna lynch top 8 active players barring a colossal mess up, therefore not lynching soul
*soul refuses to work even if slightly with an established town lean of his (colossal mess up) and is no longer top 8 active players*
*ekko votes soul as a result of this ^*
muugen: wow ekko changed his view! scum

aight ur a clown

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
You make that assumption. There is no proof he is mason, only that he can open neighbor chats with others.

He could get one of his scummates to act like his mason.
And when it's Day 4 and neither of them are dead, or when one flips Scum, what happens then?

Emil

Certified Memelord
ekko: im not gna lynch top 8 active players barring a colossal mess up, therefore not lynching soul
*soul refuses to work even if slightly with an established town lean of his (colossal mess up) and is no longer top 8 active players*
*ekko votes soul as a result of this ^*
muugen: wow ekko changed his view! scum

aight ur a clown
or scum

pick ur poison

You make that assumption. There is no proof he is mason, only that he can open neighbor chats with others.

He could get one of his scummates to act like his mason.
I‘m not going to entertain that discussion now. Masons are innocent unless there‘s a ton of reasons to doubt that. Dismissed.

Status
Not open for further replies.