Paris vs Dortmund, Who wins today?

• Total voters

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
Damn she sounds very relatable, I mean what?

:josad::neesama::pepecafe:

This accurate btw @Seatonnes @Krusher1357 ?:

Post automatically merged:

They release the magazine early or something like that, before a regulalr WSJ break such as the golden week break, I can't remember why.

There are 3 scheduled WSJ breaks a year, one end of April/early May-ish which is Golden Week, one during August and one for Christmas - End of Year or w/e too.

We also have an Oda break every 3 chapters in a row except in extremely rare occasions, where he might give us more than 3 but I don't think that has happened for a very long time now either? Oda's breaks are counted seperately to WSJ breaks too, so if we have 2 chapters in a row, then a WSJ break, we will get a chapter after the WSJ break BUT an Oda break following that chapter too. So in basic terms its like this:

Chapter -
Chapter -
WSJ Break (Early spoilers) -
Chapter -
Oda break (Spoilers at normal time, might be a little early at best, by a day or two max) -
Chapter -
Chapter -
Chapter -
Oda break -
Chapter etc lol.

Hope that makes sense anyway?

Claystage does decent estimated schedules of the OP chapters for the year, but I noticed their schedule for chapters around mid-late April didn't seem right, like they missed out an Oda break we are due around then? In April, we tend to get only 2 chapters, due to an Oda break and WSJ break too, but the latter will give us very early spoilers at least.

https://claystage.com/one-piece-chapter-release-schedule-for-2023

Actually the issue is we have a WSJ Break as usual around the end of April BUT we also have 3 chapters in a row before it. So according to their schedule, we're gonna get 6 chapters in a row? From 1080 to 1085? With the WSJ break after 1082 and the next Oda break after 1085? That doesn't seem right to me?
But idk this shit gets confusing with the WSJ breaks lol. I'm no expert on these either ofc.
yes confirmed accurate

I think you should be talking to @Mr. Reloaded rather than me about this and forming the Beastiality Pirates too maybe? (I'm just Eustass Kidding ofc)

:nicagesmile:kingufy:luchosop::kaidowhat:

[/ISPOILER]
Post automatically merged:

Morj has no shame. Just a clout chasing bandwagoner.
Morj is a loser but thinks he is better than Oda. He is the youtuber with the worst takes and most amount of Ls. The way he tries to disregard other small scale but good youtubers makes me puke. I even tried to talk to him but he a pussy.

@Seth @NikaInParis @Kerkovian

"i hate to say anything remotely negative about AEW, but i spent 8 years in the indies, a couple years in WWE development, 8 years in WWE, and i have never seen so much bullshit drama in one place in my entire fucking life". losing to cm punk is "bending over backwards" for tony and aew because "i dont even work here and i dont have to do shit". hes doing the Opie from Opie and Anthony thing of demanding one year contracts and delaying any signings as long as possible like hes the hottest thing on the market when no one actually gives a shit. He sounds like he's drunk in this interview and like a brain damaged guy being coached by his wife.

Due to exceptional conditions and a security failure, we're getting early spoilers. This were posted earlier today in some discord servers by someone who works at Shueisha. Be cautious, this is a massive leak.

Chapter 1080: Red Haired Shanks.

- Almost the entire chapter is a flashback.
- Story starts in GodValley, few days before the incident.
- Shanks's mom is called Fegarland Juusia, she is a Celestial Dragon.
- Then we're finally presented to his father: Rocks D. Xebec.
- Shanks looks similar to Xebec in his appearance.
- Shanks full name is Fegarland D. Shanks.
- In the end of the we find out that Roger told the truth to Shanks and asked him to recruit new pirates, that one of those new pirates would become Joy Boy.
- In the Last page, cut to the Winner Island, we have just one panel of Blackbeard, that is something like this (this isn't the original panel):

Ughhhhhh??????

He sounds like he's drunk in this interview and like a brain damaged guy being coached by his wife.
If it walks like a duck...

Moxley has firmly crossed into the mark-for-myself territory. But the guy that's the stupidest in that Punk-Mox-Khan triangle is Tiny Khan - one of your guys is injured, the other isn't under contract at all yet you have them work a main event program?

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢

"i hate to say anything remotely negative about AEW, but i spent 8 years in the indies, a couple years in WWE development, 8 years in WWE, and i have never seen so much bullshit drama in one place in my entire fucking life". losing to cm punk is "bending over backwards" for tony and aew because "i dont even work here and i dont have to do shit". hes doing the Opie from Opie and Anthony thing of demanding one year contracts and delaying any signings as long as possible like hes the hottest thing on the market when no one actually gives a shit. He sounds like he's drunk in this interview and like a brain damaged guy being coached by his wife.
I heard the part you put into text.

Holy fucking shit, it appears Renee is having fun doing this shit. I especially agree about the part with Mox thinking he the real deal, holy fuck this man's brain cells are not working properly. I thought about his title reigns for a second only to remind myself how fucking boring time of AEW that was.

This is getting out of hand. We unfortunately can do nothing about it. Until TNT finally puts their legs on the break pedal this is getting nowhere.

This fucking company is run by a mark billionaire's son. Moxley out here admitting he toyed over a contract with the owner of a fucking company that pretends to fight the WWE programming.

What in the blue heavens is going on?

FTR made their decision apparently. Good Lord please tell me they are jobbing to the Gunns and returning to WWE.

ps. Bro the comments: "Moxley is a real one" "Moxley is the GOAT". Those have to be fucking bots not humans.

Chapter 1080: The Hero of Rocky Port

- Chapter starts with Helemeppo, Garp and Bogart
- Garp asks Helmeppo what transpired on Amazon lilly that led to cobys capture
- Helmeppo explains that even though he was turned to stone he was still vaguely aware of what was going on.
- We then get a flashback with Helmeppos explanation to Garp about Rayleigh telling the Blackbeard pirates and koby not to follow them (rayleigh, boa and the amazons) else their men won't be turned back to normal
- Koby and Blackbeard agree
- As Rayleigh and boa leave some of the blackbeard pirates and marines are being turned back to normal.
- However blackbeard only brought a few of his men to Amazon lilly while the marines brought many many more. As a result all of blackbeards men were returned to normal before all the marines were.
- As a result Blackbeard capitilized on this opportunity capturing marines to gain info on the seraphim since them having lunarian blood intrigued him.
- Koby steps in telling blackbeard not to do so especially since both sides agreed to "no funny business" being allowed
- blackbeared mentions to coby that while he does respect koby for the rocky port incident that he should realize that he is talking to a pirate and more importantly a yonko and he should not get carried away.
- While blackbeard is saying this Vasco shot and katerina devon are rubbing two of kobys marine comrades implying the severity of the situation to him (one of those statued marines being helmeppo)
- Koby on pure instinct attacked both vasco shot and devon and orders the seraphims t
o engage blackbeard in battle. We get details of the fight choreography. In detail he (koby) avoided attacks from Katerina devon and vasco shot with a mixture of both soru and kami-e (paper body), he kept his distance from them by using geppo to be airborne then using long ranged versions of shigan to snipe the few fodder bb pirates. As they were threatening a stoned helmeppo, koby got close using future sight, combined both geppo with soru to increase his speed and momentum and then landed a coated armament haki jigan (fist pistol) hitting vasoc shot into devon damaging both

- Koby then launched a large storm leg at the rest of blackbeards fodder men.
- However it is to late as Koby notices that both the seraphim were subdued via baclbeards ability black vortex. While the seraphim were not damaged they were also not mobile. To make things worse all of the other marines that were still reverting back to normal were being threatened by blackbeard himself with his quake quake fruit.
- Koby ordered the seraphim to abandon their mission and return back to egghead.
- Koby offers himself willingly to blackbeard if he spares his comrades.
- Blackbeard realizes that he may have use for koby especially seeing how he was able to control the seraphim particularly focusing on s-snake whom happens to have boas ability.
- Scene returns back to the present. We see koby in a cell on full of led island. A voice speaks to him from the cell opposite his. We see a huge silhouette figure telling koby that "its been while".
- Chapter ends with the voice being revealed to being none other than "Wang Zhi of the Rock Pirates"

Last edited:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
"Who would pay for such a wildly expensive thing?":suresure:
Mox clearly loves "It's just me myself and I" but sings it: "It's just me, my blade and I".

Some of my liked FB pages about wrestling are filled with "Don't touch the Mox" when you click on the Moxley picture it reveals the bottom part of the picture with Mox covered in blood and "Oh no, he's already bleeding!".

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
Chapter 1080: The Hero of Rocky Port

- Chapter starts with Helemeppo, Garp and Bogart
- Garp asks Helmeppo what transpired on Amazon lilly that led to cobys capture
- Helmeppo explains that even though he was turned to stone he was still vaguely aware of what was going on.
- We then get a flashback with Helmeppos explanation to Garp about Rayleigh telling the Blackbeard pirates and koby not to follow them (rayleigh, boa and the amazons) else their men won't be turned back to normal
- Koby and Blackbeard agree
- As Rayleigh and boa leave some of the blackbeard pirates and marines are being turned back to normal.
- However blackbeard only brought a few of his men to Amazon lilly while the marines brought many many more. As a result all of blackbeards men were returned to normal before all the marines were.
- As a result Blackbeard capitilized on this opportunity capturing marines to gain info on the seraphim since them having lunarian blood intrigued him.
- Koby steps in telling blackbeard not to do so especially since both sides agreed to "no funny business" being allowed
- blackbeared mentions to coby that while he does respect koby for the rocky port incident that he should realize that he is talking to a pirate and more importantly a yonko and he should not get carried away.
- While blackbeard is saying this Vasco shot and katerina devon are rubbing two of kobys marine comrades implying the severity of the situation to him (one of those statued marine being helmeppo)
- Koby on pure instinct attacked both vasco shot and devon amd orders the pacifistas to engage blackbeard in battle. We get details of the fight choreography. In detail he (koby) avoided attacks from Katerina devon and vasco shot with a mixture of both soru and kami-e (paper body), he kept his distance from them by using geppo to be airborne then using long ranged versions of shigan to snipe the few fodder bb pirates. As they were threatening a stoned helmeppo, koby got close using future sight, combined both geppo with soru to increase his speed and momentum and then landed a coated armament haki jigan (fist pistol) hitting vasoc shot into devon damaging both

- Koby then launched a large storm leg at the rest of blackbeards fodder men.
- However it is to late as Koby notices that both the seraphim were subdued via baclbeards ability black vortex. While the seraphim were not damaged they were also not mobile. To make things worse all of the other marines that were still reverting back to normal were being threatened by blackbeard himself with his quake quake fruit.
- Koby ordered the seraphim to abandon their mission and return back to egghead.
- Koby offers himself willingly to blackbeard if he spares the his comrades.
- Chapter ends with Blackbeard stating: "Join my crew Hero of Rocky Port"
koby isnt even usopp level