Post automatically merged:

Facts
I'd say majority.

Some really believe Luffy can take on Ichigo or Naruto:milaugh:

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
โ€Ž
He's dead

Depends ,Wang Zhi would be nice, but the 10th spot is surrounded by mystery for really long time now and it was purposely kept a mystery .
I think someone we know like Caribou or someone else we seen before ,would fit better for an reveal :zorothink:
I think the stuff behind Caribou point to him being the 10th but if it's gonna be a battle between the 10th members I'd much prefer the ex-Rox member that needed Law, Blackbeard, and Koby to take him out lmao

Even if he's just a name for us if he has a strong introduction and design then that can carry him a long way.
:endthis:

He's dead

I think the stuff behind Caribou point to him being the 10th but if it's gonna be a battle between the 10th members I'd much prefer the ex-Rox member that needed Law, Blackbeard, and Koby to take him out lmao

Even if he's just a name for us if he has a strong introduction and design then that can carry him a long way.
:endthis:
True ,every name that has connections to Rox means hype in a sense .
If Wan Zhi isnโ€˜t around anymore ,then i think he got killed by BB ,Oda is more capable of killing characters in flashbacks then in the present timeline .

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
@Peroroncino

Amazing chapter. Is Ogi the missing lad we didn't get to meet when Shen, Yin and the rest got together for a meeting?

Also, I'm confused about Ryuki's situation. Is Mukaku saying that Shen should come down here and fight him if he wants Ryuki or Ryuki is somewhere here missing and Mukaku went out to look for him and if it's Shen he will kill him?

@Peroroncino

Amazing chapter. Is Ogi the missing lad we didn't get to meet when Shen, Yin and the rest got together for a meeting?

Also, I'm confused about Ryuki's situation. Is Mukaku saying that Shen should come down here and fight him if he wants Ryuki or Ryuki is somewhere here missing and Mukaku went out to look for him and if it's Shen he will kill him?
icl Baki characters makes Kengens strongest characters look C tier :kayneshrug:

Peroroncino

๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ…ฐ ๐Ÿ…ผ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ณ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ณ
โ€Ž
Hype :finally:

@Peroroncino

i think mukaku is saying he has Gaoh and the connector should come get him

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
โ€Ž
Ace in a sense of about to be impaled by Akainu in the future ?
Or Ace as his trumpcard ?
:pepebusi:
Let's say both, with the 10th Straw hat in ol Sakazuki's shoes
:sadgrin:
Hype :finally:

i think mukaku is saying he has Gaoh and the connector should come get him
I meant where is it from?
Kengan Omega?
:queenhear: