Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
‎
What i mean there is, assuming you are scum and Apollo is right, you are could just say that to leave people unsure of your flip once you flip
I didn't say there is no scum motivation, I am saying you are assuming it (you say so right here) which prevented your analysis from being as objective as it should be.
 
I was told Soul's Resonance, the ability that showed up yesterday, was what was used to find you, and create a chat with you. You literally just asked me what story I was given. So, is that not the case?
I'm asking you what he told you. Explain how he explained Soul's Resonance to you.
 
What do you mean "unclear" - he explicitly said he got alignment and a passive which means I can only be killed via lynch as long as Aizen is alive.

Which I obviously refute, but how much more detail are you expecting him to go into?
Hm, did I pick up on something you didn't? Hohoho
 

EkkoLoJinx

Needle Knight
‎
Please don't tell me you used an investigation or something to evidence it.

I mean really this should be pretty easy to accept on face value. How far am I likely to get with a Kenpachi fake claim anyway?
no its a mistake on my part i shud have believed it from the start but idk how bastard this game is so its all grain of salt
 

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
‎
@Ultra @Ratchet pace votes on ekko I’ll show evidently proof through psylocke how stupid the both of them look once I get home from this train ride I had like 5 post iso’d on mobile and then they randomly deleted.

but they’re scum ultra neighbor psylocke make HER claim Kekko already has a deep fake and it has to be full not just flavor
 

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
‎
I'm asking you what he told you. Explain how he explained Soul's Resonance to you.
He used Soul's Resonance to target your role to a Rock-Paper-Scissors match, which they won. That then created a chat with you for the cycle. He knows your character, you know his. I asked him to then relay to you my character.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top