Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I read the whole day, haven’t read much of D1 and it’ll never happen. Scum POE on today would be Kiku, Adam, Mango

I’ve seen people sus Reloaded but he’s very similar this game as he was in games I’ve seen him as Town. I feel like he’s virtually unreadable allá Alwaysmind lol.
How in the hekko did I land in people's sus list d1

Because I was inactive the second half of a century long dp?

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
there seriously is no way u can be genuinely reading my posts. its insane the amount of misrepresentation u r throwing towards them

just right now i am talking to kerko and kiku and tagged/quoted mango hayumi and reloaded with questions that arent answered yet and tagged ultra/ratchet to pressure vote reloaded with me and earlier asked JW and melkor questions end of day 1 and today (iirc)

the lack of interactions is not from my end its from theirs lol
like I said it’s very weak push it’s soft there’s no real pressure from you.

oddly enough you still avoid questions from you on this process

How in the hekko did I land in people's sus list d1

Because I was inactive the second half of a century long dp?
This is D2 lol. I was a vegetable D1.

I expect you to be quicker on mechanics wagons and be more free with your vote so you being hesitant today looked off. I also didn’t like the “lynch one & then the other if town” post especially when you entertained the fake flip stuff as a possibility. If you think fakes my get flipped then it doesn’t make sense to take that approach lol. Or at least I would expect you to be cautious of it.

Emil

Certified Memelord
like I said it’s very weak push it’s soft there’s no real pressure from you.

oddly enough you still avoid questions from you on this process
it cant be a strong push until im confident on it. its why im asking questions and not mass tagging to vote them. idk why or how u expect players to be confident this fast

what questions have i avoided?

Emil

Certified Memelord
This is D2 lol. I was a vegetable D1.

I expect you to be quicker on mechanics wagons and be more free with your vote so you being hesitant today looked off. I also didn’t like the “lynch one & then the other if town” post especially when you entertained the fake flip stuff as a possibility. If you think fakes my get flipped then it doesn’t make sense to take that approach lol. Or at least I would expect you to be cautious of it.
what do u think of charles post where he put one of ratchet/apollo as scum scenario

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
it cant be a strong push until im confident on it. its why im asking questions and not mass tagging to vote them. idk why or how u expect players to be confident this fast

what questions have i avoided?
since when do you need to be confident on pushes are you afraid of a mislynch I mean you were afraid to be on the SK wagon

thanks for reminding me. u can add him as well. i have null on him trending down
I didn’t like his Charles push for the kill survive stuff or that he was sitting on the sidelines during the whole Ratchet/Apollo thing despite being around. He was there but just commenting on unrelated stuff.

He didn’t have any input on it or even questions for any involved.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Kekko you seem to still be ignoring my question on why yours and Psylockes stories do not match up with one another?
i never said anything psychic did

all i said is we know each other's characters and she did something i asked her to. thats the extent of what i know

the extra stuff is probably coming from her targeting me n1. thats something only she can answer and is why u need to neighbor her not me @Ultra among othe reason

Emil

Certified Memelord
i never said anything psychic did

all i said is we know each other's characters and she did something i asked her to. thats the extent of what i know

the extra stuff is probably coming from her targeting me n1. thats something only she can answer and is why u need to neighbor her not me @Ultra among othe reason
i never said anything. psychic did

add a dot here

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
Lemme I don’t mind the avoidance of my question as it only paints you in a worse light good luck your defense when the others awake.

hope your nights find a good day kill targwt since purple chose to go after Michelle who was virtually scum read and the other mafia faction couldn’t even get their kill off.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I didn’t like his Charles push for the kill survive stuff or that he was sitting on the sidelines during the whole Ratchet/Apollo thing despite being around. He was there but just commenting on unrelated stuff.

He didn’t have any input on it or even questions for any involved.
are u neutral btw? did u say wincon yet?

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
it cant be disingenuous if u just agreed to it lol
do u look at ur play and expect to be town read for it somehow? would u town read urself?
Bruh, there is no way I am scum in this game.

I am no Muugen or SK or Ultra or Ratchet or Dest who can conjure up a huge well written case on a whim. I'm a slow burner, sometimes when I'm in the flow I can get into some juicy stuff, but the fact of the matter is just a lack of investment in the game.

Town or scum, my reads lists are very few and far between, sometimes they basically don't show up.

It's true I'm not a major player this game, but I've clearly partaken in the discussions this phase.

You saying I'm unable to put in content is bs meant to get a reaction out of me.

I would say yeah, in d2 you started strong, but your handling of this case has been poor at best.

I can understand the frustration of being scumlocked by Muugen, but saying he's not having a case on u is just lies.

When I tried to confront psylocke about her slip she just deflected and told me to vote flower

Don't know what you want me to do

Status
Not open for further replies.