Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no proof with which to convince anyone else to go after Ultra. It is simply my word against his. It is a vote that goes nowhere.
If I was Town with a claimed result against me I knew was a lie, from someone I was convinced was scum, I’d make them thunderdome me to the death not give up and move elsewhere bc it doesn’t gain traction. The thread would literally become unreasonable lol.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I have no proof with which to convince anyone else to go after Ultra. It is simply my word against his. It is a vote that goes nowhere.
i'll answer what u failed to answer

question was - do you think your play is super obvious townie that anyone not town reading you is automatically scummy?

if you answer yes
- then i will mass tag the players and have them give a read off u. if most of the players have u as town, i will concede my position. if they have u as null or scum, u will cooperate with ultra and claim or u r goner

if you answer no
- then you cooperate with ultra or you are goner

goodbye aizen

burn in hekko!!!

@everyone

kiku is aizen. tragic slip on their end but you could safely clear prof me and ultra as part of her team from it. could probably clear more people. need to glean more into her interactions with others. may scum read muugen more as he was continuosly tunneling in a direction opposing to kiku and refusing to acknowledge that direction

the slip is here - Post #5101
she tried to brush it off as sarcasm here - Post #5131

between the slip and having an invest fail on her and inability to answer easy questions / disagreement to neighbor with ultra / refusal to claim, i think the slip is real

also makes the day 1 kiku wagon and derail interesting to read, tho i wouldnt put much stock on that since the wagon didnt get very big and most of the movement seemed to happen by town reads exploring other wagons

vote lynch kiku

Tru if Big

vote lynch kiku

Emil

Certified Memelord
he questioned ratchet's claim but didnt actually comment on apollo/ratchet interaction, and is purposely avoiding reading my posts around it

he is hinting mech on me im super curious about it, meanwhile he saw ratchet's post and claim yet ignored talking about failed invest on kiku COMPLETELY, unless i missed it somewhere

ok i'll hunt the other team (my teammates) too lol

god dammit tho i just took a look at the player list and there is sooo many players im ignoring or havent read anything noteworthy from

yotan reborn adam blue tpein kobe rott charlie mono xlaw uwu dest etc..
In that list I think Charles & Kobe more likely Town. Rest are all nulls for me besides Adam since I was as I said a potato during D1 lol.

The stuff between Ratchet & Kobe, specifically the way Kobe came out on the Ratchet stuff seems like it would come from Town not Scum who had a supposed Indie vouching for him lol.

Like if the supposed indie was lying about knowing Kobe was town, scum Kobe probably doesn’t come forward and be like “yo wtf Ratchet is trying to work with me behind the scenes” lol

scum
kerko
reloaded
lind
flower
mango
muugen
melkor
UWU
hayumi

is where im sitting rn, with lind being the weakest scum read

one of ratchet/apollo can be scum. i dont belive so tho. i have reasons to think kenpachi is real, and i also think apollo's claim timing is more lean townish
kiku might be scum, but i dont have a strong scum read on them outside of failed invest and just supporting the wagon. i dont agree with their reasoning for scum reading me obviously

kerko/reloaded are not a team. i dont understand kerko's town read of reloaded, but its not one a teammate gives to another. he is unable to explain it either. might be tmi.

reloaded/mango are both struggling for content in the thread yet seem to be keeping up with no real original thoughts / inability to drive thread

uwu/melkor i mostly scum read for the stubborn votes day 1 that absolves them from any responsibility that day, more so leaning scum on uwu than melkor.

hayumi's laughing reaction to broki's fake guilty followed by my questions to him (that he dismissed as something i do every time as scum yet never voted or questioned me) is pretty awful

lind i think can be town. him town reading players generously falls under his town meta. i just dont feel much fire yet thats all

flower's continuous inactivity excuse and claim are all i have from her slot. leaning scum

muugen is just being ridiculously obtuse and posturing. i dont think his read of me is genuine nor did he try to see me the other way. just locked me scum from first post and rolled with it.
I agree with the kerko one.
was predatory to michelle last phase.
his reasoning to sus her was terribad.
"she posting too much" or something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.