Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

The Sol King
Anyway, I've had my fun. Was hoping for Muugen's input too but he's probably lurking his scum chat now anyway.

I'm Kenpachi. Town Vig. Firstly, I hinted towards being Kenpachi earlier in the game, when Prof was speculated as such:

I backfilled my reasoning here - I expect if I don't bring this up now, someone will try and play it as a gotcha.

Then, the Vig part:

You could say I was inspired by Ultra for this one. Notice that the first word has three letters capitilised. G-I-V. If you put them in reverse, you get V-I-G. Vig.

I was blocked Day 1, though I didn't use anything anyway.

Night 1 I killed John Wayne. I was redirected, and also had my ability downgraded. It ws redirected to Pot. People get told when they are targeted by me, which is why I asked.

I know all this because I'm informed when I'm hit with a "harmful" or "intrusive" ability, and then I gain immunity to it. I'm also death-proof - only the top level kills and game removals work on me. I'm weak to rolecrushes, but I have an ability that makes me immune to them for a phase.

^This is mine. If you remove the ???, it will say Pot, because again, I was redirected.

^This is also mine. This is the ability that makes me immune to rolecrushes.

Apollo claiming that only lynches work, but not really demanding people join, I think is fairly telling. He should be the lynch today.
I wish I stuck around a bit longer to reply to this earlier.

There are a few things that bother me with your claim, one one hand:
-In case of a busdrive, I wonder why scum would busdrive you with one of their death immune characters with you in the first place.

-Second, what are the chances that TWO death-immune characters end up as possibilities for my invest ? Surely its not that likely.

-Third, so far it seems you haven't given any character specific abilities. Even if Mango is vouching for one of them.

On the other hand, considering the idea that you might be town is worrying me. I don't want a strong town role to be the place of a lynch, especially not on D2.
Assuming a busdrive did happen, then there are some characters that are death immune. Every lynch wasted will be disasterous for town.

Using an ability that confirms your flavor(No generic names)+making the shots you got count.

Now tell me, why do you think your kill on Pot failed ?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I wish I stuck around a bit longer to reply to this earlier.

There are a few things that bother me with your claim, one one hand:
-In case of a busdrive, I wonder why scum would busdrive you with one of their death immune characters with you in the first place.

-Second, what are the chances that TWO death-immune characters end up as possibilities for my invest ? Surely its not that likely.

-Third, so far it seems you haven't given any character specific abilities. Even if Mango is vouching for one of them.

On the other hand, considering the idea that you might be town is worrying me. I don't want a strong town role to be the place of a lynch, especially not on D2.
Assuming a busdrive did happen, then there are some characters that are death immune. Every lynch wasted will be disasterous for town.

Using an ability that confirms your flavor(No generic names)+making the shots you got count.

Now tell me, why do you think your kill on Pot failed ?
You've clearly not read all my posts. I was hit with a downgrade, which changed the kill from a kill to a rolecrush. Which means that while I target Pot will a kill, he is affected as if it's a rolecrush. I was hit with both a redirect and a downgrade.

Anyway, I gave you plenty of opportunities it to concede some wiggle room and you refused it out of hand, so I have 0 interest in debating this with you now.

Apollo

The Sol King
Here you claimed you got Ratchet's alignment and also the name of his ability and proceeds to tell us what that ability does. And, all you used is one ability "Real Charm".

How come just one ability can give both alignment and ability name and what it does? Isn't this too op unless it's role cop?
I already explained that its a one shot that makes the invest give me the alignment AND one ability of the target.
I asked Fuji how many abilities will show on the WU, and he said only the main one "Upbeat Charm"

But here you said - you learnt his alignment and used one of his abilities.
It was past 2 AM and I mis-typed. I cannot use other people's abilities. Similar to how you mistyped my ability's name in your earlier posts.

You made this post before you claimed - Why you advocated vig to take shot on Mr. Ratchet if you already knew he can't be killed as long as Aizen is alive?
I already stated, twice, that the target I caught cannot by killed by normal mean and only through lynches. If vigs didn't believe me, they were free to use their shots to confirm my invest.

You know, if someone shot Ratchet and he died, I would have been outed as a liar. If not, then I said the truth. My confidence stems from the latter.

He turned out immune to death anyway, with some stroke of fate. Somehow.

Apollo

The Sol King
You've clearly not read all my posts. I was hit with a downgrade, which changed the kill from a kill to a rolecrush. Which means that while I target Pot will a kill, he is affected as if it's a rolecrush. I was hit with both a redirect and a downgrade.

Anyway, I gave you plenty of opportunities it to concede some wiggle room and you refused it out of hand, so I have 0 interest in debating this with you now.
Again, tell me the chances to death immune people are busdriven out of 33 players Ratchet. What are the chances ?

Ratchet

Again, tell me the chances to death immune people are busdriven out of 33 players Ratchet. What are the chances ?
Appeal to Probability. You'll note that your claim had me convinced you'd rolecopped me and I'm not really inclined to retire that suspicion either. I have no idea why, at the time, you completely refused to accept the idea of manipulation in your action. I doubt you'll give me a convincing argument.

Ratchet

Tbh pretty high.

You should have seen how many abilities were targeted at waifubro in Waifu Wars lol

Iirc about 4 in cycle 1, 3 in cycle 2 and so on
Also this - I get targeted by more abilities than half the game combined in every cycle, in every game. At least 5 if we assume Apollo is telling the truth this game in cycle 1, too

Apollo

The Sol King
Appeal to Probability. You'll note that your claim had me convinced you'd rolecopped me and I'm not really inclined to retire that suspicion either. I have no idea why, at the time, you completely refused to accept the idea of manipulation in your action. I doubt you'll give me a convincing argument.
I wasn't redirected or roleblocked.
The busdrive giving another scum with similar immunities to you.

The only other manipulation is if I am somehow an insane cop, but the ability-invest one shot makes me think otherwise.

Its easy to see why I believe my action wasn't manipulated.

Status
Not open for further replies.