Status
Not open for further replies.
claim your link or how you began to believe his claim. did he whisper you or how are your roles linked?
he claimed his role to me in a message last day. Tempted to believe him. Last night knew that his role was targeted with kido net. Apollo confirmed he targted Ekko. So I knew Ekko was my captain. Then just got confirmation this cycle he was targeted with a shunsui ability.

its why its called slip. accidents happen all the time

you were there to witness blue straight up say he is mafia in weebs 2 years ago werent u

it happens
I would expect something more like posting in the thread instead of PM than admitting you are a main bad guy. Did Kiku play under different username by the way, this is the first time I see that player?

Emil

Certified Memelord
harping on a game from 2 years ago, yikes.
no there is no harping there

slips happen all the time

it happened 2 years ago. it can happen here

the correct approach is to ask kiku to explain then go from there, which i do and she reacted super scummy to it

thats all there to it. anything else is u attaching motives to my play that do not exist

u arent scum hunting. u r ego hunting. i have entertained u enough lol

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
he claimed his role to me in a message last day. Tempted to believe him. Last night knew that his role was targeted with kido net. Apollo confirmed he targted Ekko. So I knew Ekko was my captain. Then just got confirmation this cycle he was targeted with a shunsui ability.
did he full role reveal, was it just his flavor what exactly did he share with you?

hmm you also fully believed him last cycle on D1 after he messaged you yet now you werent fully sure?

captain, explain the meaning of this context?

& what does him being targeted with different abilities have to do with confirming his role?

so your only link is you getting notified of the first action targeting him?

Emil

Certified Memelord
I would expect something more like posting in the thread instead of PM than admitting you are a main bad guy. Did Kiku play under different username by the way, this is the first time I see that player?
it happened 2 years ago. its a rare type of slip but it happens

now slip aside, her response is also awful

so its a 2 for 1 kinda deal

did he full role reveal, was it just his flavor what exactly did he share with you?

hmm you also fully believed him last cycle on D1 after he messaged you yet now you werent fully sure?

captain, explain the meaning of this context?

& what does him being targeted with different abilities have to do with confirming his role?

so your only link is you getting notified of the first action targeting him?
I get notified of the first action targeting my captain but not who he is. your actions on Ekko confirmed 100% that he's my captain. So was Apollo's action.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
no there is no harping there

slips happen all the time

it happened 2 years ago. it can happen here

the correct approach is to ask kiku to explain then go from there, which i do and she reacted super scummy to it

thats all there to it. anything else is u attaching motives to my play that do not exist

u arent scum hunting. u r ego hunting. i have entertained u enough lol
i dont think you understand the term slip. openly claiming a flavor and accidently posting in the thread are two different things.

kinda funny so its similar to the way you denied my claim and dont believe it.

your reaction was super scummy so much so you dont want me to be healed

i am scumhunting

Status
Not open for further replies.