Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Yes.
Maybe I'll duck this game for a couple days
M
A primary case of all style no substance
A
So what's the point of this post? There a single person on an anime forum besides you that has not had any bleach lore knowledge?
S
O
No objections.

[Vote Lynch Flower]
N
What did you call me?
W
I'm going to roleplay and do just that this game
I
T
Helping Flower clear her calendar real quick
H
Prof claimed Aizen? I'm counterclaiming.
P
Oh no! You're going to *vote* for me?

Hahahahahaha

HAHAHAHAHAHA

You have any idea what I can do?
O
This is horseshit!!!!
T

MASON WITH POT

The last post came 23 hours before the "Event" writeup (see threadmarks), which marked roles being unlocked.

She can't be Hisagi when there is Aizen (confirmed), Gin (confirmed), Tousen (confirmed), Kira (confirmed), Menos Grande (confirmed) in the game. If she is claiming to be Hisagi, then I would think that is fake role.
I do not follow you here, how these roles exclude possiblity of Hisagi being in the game?

Anyway I still think Melkor is a better vote - none of his takes strike me as remotely reasonable or plausible for him to have naturally come to, and he is very keen on keeping suspicion on a host of slots for reasons that range from bad to uninspiring. If I consider that most of the active players are town, which it currently feels like, then those that appear to be active but mostly offer sideline commentary come to mind as plausible scum slots, and Melkor fits that to a T.
How "none of my takes are remotely plausible?" Those are pretty strong words. Some people are liking my posts in this game.

I was also giving both scum and town reads. throughout entire game. I gave town reads to Muugen and you (as your Kenpachi claim sounded believable), which are among most active players. Not they i am going to believe someone is fully confirmed easily, as this is a role madness game with bastard mechanics.

Status
Not open for further replies.