Status
Not open for further replies.
Are rolecrushes even a townie ability ? All rolecrushes I remember are from mafia. Excuse my little mafia experience for this question.
I'm sure town can have it too, but these are limited. If someone can spam it every cycle, it's most likely scum.

so youre claiming you tanked the superkill last night?
I'm assuming that's what happened.

Facts:
- I was about to be killed last night.
- That kill showed up as failed.
- Faction kill of 2nd team would've showed up as failed if they failed to kill someone.
- Only 2 other killshots were performed, both failed, 1 from Ratchet (apparently downgraded and redirected at Pot), 2nd one is superkill, coming from Ichigo apparently.

So yeah, if Ratchet wasn't the one who tried to kill me, it's superkill from Ichigo.

If someone was watching me last night, they should say who it was

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
It's not bad because "da mafia got dem abilities"

It's bad because this was touched up on in the discussion yesterday and was the basis for why I dismissed SK's claim as town, explicitly.

Why would I, as mafia, voluntarily bring up a claim (that I did not need to) and say "hey I have this so this guy is probably scum", when the argument implicates me if he flips town?

It's just lazy potato chip eating scum nonsense, and he should go
Your focus on an Indie at this stage is hard to ignore.

Kiku does not want to fully claim, despite two results on her not making sense. Does not look good.
Fine. Fine.. ill tell you everything I can do

I have a passive that only let's me use my Shikai on Even number days

I have a passive that makes it so if a wagon on me is tied with someone else's, mine gets an extra vote

My Shikai can cut someone's ability uses in half(oneshot) or block someone's ability/vote block them(result depending on RPS)

I have another thing that isn't usable until tomorrow that let's me redirect someone's harmful actions(minus kills) to me instead of their target

Now that you, and everyone else, knows everything I can do

YOU KNOW THAT IT WON'T AFFECT YOUR OPINION OF ME BECAUSE I CANT FUCKING DO ANY OF IT YET

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
I can prove myself when you get killed by the real town vig. :del
lets see it
Btw, it is highly unlikely that mason would be locked in 1st half of D1. If Miller was unlocked, so was Mason. Ultra's mason stock is dropping like crazy atm.
hes never claimed it was locked.
Ultra is full of shit. There are more than 1 indie in this game.
i mean it was SK claim
So indie lover got possibly the only indie role in this game?
apparently onii didnt rig the roles either

Also just...can we contrast the amount of absolute horseshit I have gotten over a Mason role that can neighbor, versus Blue, who is:

- Claimed non-town
- Can ANONYMOUSLY NEIGHBOR MULTIPLE PEOPLE WHO ENTER HIS SHOP
- Is a GA, for some reason, which brings into question why this shop mechanic is even neccessary
- Despite being GA was hesitant to disclose to his protect target
- Has bare minimum thread play

I would have 15 votes on me if I played like this

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
- Only 2 other killshots were performed, both failed, 1 from Ratchet (apparently downgraded and redirected at Pot), 2nd one is superkill, coming from Ichigo apparently.
Might as well come out with what happened to me as well:

Bankai : Korose, Kamishini No Yari was used on ???
This was used on me last night. The same poison ability that you got hit with this day phase.

I have a passive that makes it so if a wagon on me is tied with someone else's, mine gets an extra vote

My Shikai can cut someone's ability uses in half(oneshot) or block someone's ability/vote block them(result depending on RPS)

I have another thing that isn't usable until tomorrow that let's me redirect someone's harmful actions(minus kills) to me instead of their target

YOU KNOW THAT IT WON'T AFFECT YOUR OPINION OF ME BECAUSE I CANT FUCKING DO ANY OF IT YET
Nope! I appreciate your full claim though. Now that I've seen your goods, I can kill you with good conscious!

(It's not ogre for you quite yet, hop on one of the other wagons, they need to claim too)

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
Here is the thing: [Passive – Know It All] As an avid reader Nanao is very knowledgeable. She is also a skilled calculator. When the game starts, she will receive a census of all current factions within the game.

This is passive. Not active. Aizen's ability kicked off before everyone's abilites were unlocked. So when SK received his role, he was given information that was distorted. Aizen's ability and SK (Nanao)'s ability did not occur simultaneously.
its all hearsay until aizens flip happens

You guys must think I'm the biggest idiot in the world because apparently the argument against me is

- I did something to Ultra last night and I'm immune to being investigated
- I can fake write ups to insert fake roles to help my fake claim
- I decided, in all my brilliance, to respond to accusations of being immune to being investigated and having visited ultra to create a role that physically could not do either of these things, and say "I cannot explain any result regarding me, sorry"

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
kinda getting annoyed just reading aizen abilities for 3 pages straight - ratchet joined in on it which just takes away from scum hunting ive seen little of that from Rat so i dont really see him as town regardless of claim

ii'll sttop doing that
I don't doubt that, lol

Have you used vote block on Psychic?

Also just...can we contrast the amount of absolute horseshit I have gotten over a Mason role that can neighbor, versus Blue, who is:

- Claimed non-town
- Can ANONYMOUSLY NEIGHBOR MULTIPLE PEOPLE WHO ENTER HIS SHOP
- Is a GA, for some reason, which brings into question why this shop mechanic is even neccessary
- Despite being GA was hesitant to disclose to his protect target
- Has bare minimum thread play

I would have 15 votes on me if I played like this
I mean, you're not wrong, but do you want to focus on indie rn?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
- I decided, in all my brilliance, to respond to accusations of being immune to being investigated and having visited ultra to create a role that physically could not do either of these things, and say "I cannot explain any result regarding me, sorry"
Yeah I'm in agreement with you on this (and the first part).

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
You're really not paying attention. Not a single part of my claim relies on Aizen. To be honest if you do get healed good chance I shoot you anyway - either scum or a complete liability.
so youd waste a vig on a town pr - good job.

something only scum rat would do.

Status
Not open for further replies.