Status
Not open for further replies.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
by almost anyone u mean... my scum reads? why wud i not be okay lynching them?

i scum read both of them since day 1, more so mango than adam. i scum read adam day 2 from his "plot hole" comment on apollo's cop result. there was simply no plot holes

ive scum read mango from feigning ignorance on not knowing we r in day 2, and his stubborn day 1 vote to absolve him of all responsiblity

i scum read u for disagreeing and discrediting my argument on kiku yet joining it right after i started turning on u. u panic'ed and were afraid that the direction will go to u so u decided to give me what i want. u messed up
funny enough I’m in his scum list he’s been pushing me all day and doesn’t even go into any details on me/

nice spite.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
i cant claim so u will never see me claim

none of this is nonsense, joking about being ichigo was 1-2 posts out of 700+, claim restriction had been here since day 2 nothing i can do about it. i couldnt even say im claim restricted until halfway throw the day

messenger is the only thing i can do day 1. why is that nonsense? why is any of this nonsense?
yet you can claim to pay and have psylocke claim for you that much is truth unless your role changed again?

Emil

Certified Memelord
Another stupid ekko question. You should really leave the pressuring to the professionals
why is it a stupid question tho? i wanna know why adam heals muugen. adam hasnt displayed a strong town read of muugen did he? if he did then the answer shud be fairly easy

instead he answers me by saying that it's cuz of the claim, not cuz he town read muugen

this is awful reason btw. adam knows fake claims r a thing

Emil

Certified Memelord
Muugen, *maybe* adam/melkor.

Your PoE is not really the element I'm identifying here, I havent seen you go into one of your trademark town tunnels, you sell your vote out like a hooker sells her ass
tunneling is not townie indicative for me, u know that very well

why do u disagree with muugen, adam, melkor. also dont change ur point. u said u r disappointed in my reads and pushes, so why isnt the PoE the element of it?

Status
Not open for further replies.