Status
Not open for further replies.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
What horseshit, you haven't even read my posts
I read them most of them, which more players than me shared this view I think. I remember waifubro saying it if I'm not mistaken.

DP1 was ok, DP2 is being horrendous.

But wait..

Even if you're scum that's not really my problem.

Actually I take back everything.

You reek of Towniness.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
β€Ž
thats not muhc indicative of alignment for him to be fair. he always fluffs. have u played with him b4?
Yes. I know he fluffs, but as town, he also posts pictures and is more active than he is here. I will admit I can remember playing with only indie scum Rott and not mafia Rott.

I can't remember when I played with a Rott that's mafia.

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
@Ultra

this is reborns post
Hey Mr. Apollo

I need some clarifications regarding what you claimed

In above post you said you used two abilities

1) upbeat charm - on Ratchet

2) Fido net on ekko

Here you claimed you got Ratchet's alignment and also the name of his ability and proceeds to tell us what that ability does. And, all you used is one ability "Real Charm".

How come just one ability can give both alignment and ability name and what it does? Isn't this too op unless it's role cop?

But here you said - you learnt his alignment and used one of his abilities.

Also, this post^^

You made this post before you claimed - Why you advocated vig to take shot on Mr. Ratchet if you already knew he can't be killed as long as Aizen is alive?
ratchet calls it good post with no other comments:
ratchet then adds reborn to town reads:
I think Reborn, Ekko and to a lesser extent Pero are all town. Kiku I can see either way, Flower too though had her at lean scum by default, but admittedly that was largely for pressure if anything. Honestly I could see her being town too.

i saw it earlier but forgot to comment on it. i think reborn's post was awful and neither he nor adam could explain the plot holes. i wanted to hear @Apollo 's opinion on them

Let's hear the reasoning then.
Muugen has been townie, there are a lot of elements here I can identify but I assume this isn't your point of contention so I'll leave it there.

Melkor has not been posturing very much, I feel, he comes across as his "scum as town" self more than anything in that he hops on a lot of wagons and kind of looks bad for doing so, but doing so unapologetically without posturing or doing much of anything to build his credibility. His pushes haven't been terrible, I would pass.

Adam is kinda floating around but I'm not actually sure if this is an element of his scum game. Haven't remembered much of what he's said and haven't seen huge red flags either.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
β€Ž
shud be an answer adam gives me not you. adam says he didnt even read the thread, at what point did he see muugen need healing

muugen didnt mass tag anyone. charlie did

i want detailed reaosn why does adam heal muugen. even if muugen ask first it does not mean heal them
No no Ekko. Adam quoted Muugen's post and hinted that a heal will come to Muugen. I remember seeing that. Adam is telling the truth there.

@Ultra

this is reborns post

ratchet calls it good post with no other comments:

ratchet then adds reborn to town reads:

i saw it earlier but forgot to comment on it. i think reborn's post was awful and neither he nor adam could explain the plot holes. i wanted to hear @Apollo 's opinion on them
Yeah...

I think Ratchet assigns cred squarely for questioning Apollo which is...fair I guess from his standpoint but Reborn's overall game is not townie at all.

I think his D1 pushes look pretty bad and he overextended himself with Michelle, showed a lot of lexibility in lynching Soul, and has overall looked like he's more set out to shade other players than do anything else.

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
Muugen is the first person who indicated the need for healing. Adam gets something good out of healing someone. Already it seems a simple enough reason for Adam to heal the first person who asks for it. The fact that that person has claimed, and no poisoners have come forward, is simply added reassurance
have u ever thought that the poisoner maybe cant come forward?

I read them most of them, which more players than me shared this view I think. I remember waifubro saying it if I'm not mistaken.

DP1 was ok, DP2 is being horrendous.

But wait..

Even if you're scum that's not really my problem.

Actually I take back everything.

You reek of Towniness.
You ever going to qualify that or are you going to just keep eating Ratchet's breadcrumbs?

Status
Not open for further replies.