Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
You "tried to discuss" by calling my reads garbage, didn't even attempt to bridge it, and then throw up your hands when I give a low effort response in return.

You weren't even being questioned directly, mind you, so I took your interjection as a discrediting attempt
"He's town because he's townie" isn't a genuine read. It's you, trolling, once again. And it wasn't a "low effort response", it was you bloviating instead of actually addressing the topic at hand. How many games do we need to lose with you playing like this for you to realise that it actually doesn't help? You actively make me not want to bother, squarely because dealing with your obnoxious ego in every game, and having to overcome it, takes away almost any of the fun that can be had. It's not even really true - *you* said otherwise after Flower's vanilla game, and you completely dismissed everything I said around Michelle not being scum because you just *had* to be right.

Like why do I even bother, might as well just ignore you, shoot into my own PoE and afk for all the co-operation you offer. Waste of time.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
@MUUGEN

you said that character he claimed worked with Ichigo

Could it be that he's Ichigo's scummate in this setup? Healing is one thing, absorbing poison is something different.

Like, if he has that, he could be able to absorb rolecrush out of me to allow me confirm himself. He knew I was rolecrushed since D1 started.
I don’t remember his shins I but the flavor was ichigos guide to rukia - he’s rukia a caretaker in a way but is apart of the 4th division healing corps - ability usage makes sense but you have other flavors being shown that played small roles and it’s hard to really say who is in which faction without disassociation the obvious chooses for ichigos faction there is about 6-7 who can fi the flavor for such squad.

AL sama

Red Haired
I’ve stated my concerns with your flavor openly several times, moreso with your tanking abilities.
Out of all the claims so far so you have any that you are questioning outside of masons?
I pointed out how apollo clearly contradicted his ability claim but no one seemed bothered by it

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I am still unsure of this Mr. Kiku debacle and I find myself teetering in Me. Apollo/Mr. Ratchet as well.

In general though I have bad feelings towards

Mr. Al
Mr. Reborn
mr. Dr. Professor

One of these as the lynch would be my current position
I’m regards to flavor I haven’t seen what could fit for beks unless he stated which abilties he used I could’ve overlooked it cause getting ready rn
Senor Adam claims he used “expert kaido” at some point, Mr. Muugen.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Okay, do you think scum Reborn would claim a rolecrush on another player openly in the thread, early day 1?
that player flipped town. roelcrushing someone (who is town) and was a consensual scum read at that point is only performative and appeal to look townie to us

like hey guys i rolecrushed a concensual scum read look at me!!

I am still unsure of this Mr. Kiku debacle and I find myself teetering in Me. Apollo/Mr. Ratchet as well.

In general though I have bad feelings towards

Mr. Al
Mr. Reborn
mr. Dr. Professor

One of these as the lynch would be my current position

Senor Adam claims he used “expert kaido” at some point, Mr. Muugen.
Do you have particular reasons to doubt Al's innocent child writeup?

Status
Not open for further replies.