Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Is your theory that he is scum with Muugen or that Muugen is town and he is doing it for town cred?

Because this lacks conclusion on your part.
my conclusion is adam is scum

whether he is scumate with muugen or not i cant establish a strong tie just from that. its silly to heal a teammate just like that. they both may be different teams

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
It was to Muugen

Only named ability he claimed was "expert healer". Couldn't it be Orihime? He didn't give name of his shikai ability he used on Muugen.
We did see lots of abilities fire from Orihime this day phase and it was after Muugen claimed he was poisoned:

Shun Shun Rikka was activated
Soten Kisshun was used on ???
Shiten Koshun was used on ??? and ???
Roar Zabimaru was activated
Raise Your Head Wabisuke was used on ???
Shatter Kyoka Suigetsu was activated

@hime has subbed in for @Flower
And Soten Kisshun is a healing technique.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Been happy with an Adam lynch most of the game so vote will be there for posterity.

I think Ekko will flip town. I don't like his sheeping but it's not irreconcilable and I think the arguments behind his lynch are pretty weak. One thing I'll add is that he is leaning into mech as a defence while dismissing it elsewhere, which isn't great but again, hardly impossible for town Ekko to conceive. I liked his play around Apollo.

Vote: Adam

Actions
Master Strategist was activated
Keikaku has been activated
Bye-Bye has been activated
Kazeshini has been used on ???
Bukomi Dogeza has been used on ???
Gatekepper has been used on ??? and ???
Guide has been used on ???
Hisagomaru has been used on ???
Kido Expert was activated
Right Arm of the Devil was used on ???
Getsuga Tenshou was used on ???
Sprenger was used on ???
Itegumo was used on ???
Zanpakuto was used on ???
Hanki was used on ???​

Last edited:

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
@Lindltaylor

Shun Shun Rikka (盾舜六花, Six Flowers of the Hibiscus Shield; Viz "Six Princess Shielding Flowers"): Orihime's spirit energy is harbored in the pair of six-petal flower-shaped hairpins that her brother gave her. Shun Shun Rikka is composed of six spirits that reside within the hairpins, each of which is two petals on the clip when inactive.[269] Only spiritually aware beings can see them.[270] They reside in her hair-clips, which are shaped like six-petaled flowers. Through various combinations of the six fairies, Orihime has the power to reject phenomena by denying or undoing events in various forms.[271][272] This power can be used for attack, defense, or healing (depending on the combination).

Couldn't this be absorbing poison?
Lmao. You literally ninja'd me on this haha.

Yeah, I'm thinking the same there.

Muugen was healed already but your ability hasn't showed up yet?
I checked all threadmarks and my abilities didn't happen yet

abilities i used were Hisagomaru and Guide.

Hisagomaru is my weapon, i basically "attack" someone but it heals them of any wound they suffered. I then suck sucky that

When i use mi Shikai i can release what my weapon sucky sucky

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Master Strategist was activated
Minazuki was used on ??? and ???
Keikaku has been activated
Bye-Bye has been activated
Kazeshini has been used on ???
Bukomi Dogeza has been used on ???
Gatekepper has been used on ??? and ???
Guide has been used on ???
Hisagomaru has been used on ???
Kido Expert was activated
Right Arm of the Devil was used on ???
Getsuga Tenshou was used on ???
Sprenger was used on ???
Itegumo was used on ???
Zanpakuto was used on ???
Hanki was used on ???​
Adam, your ability in here?

Emil

Certified Memelord
Been happy with an Adam lynch most of the game so vote will be there for posterity.

I think Ekko will flip town. I don't like his sheeping but it's not irreconcilable and I think the arguments behind his lynch are pretty weak. One thing I'll add is that he is leaning into mech as a defence while dismissing it elsewhere, which isn't great but again, hardly impossible for town Ekko to conceive. I liked his play around Apollo.

Vote: Adam
i don't think mech needs to be outright dismissed. we consider it, but not weigh our decision with it
if a player is playing townie id be willing to believe what they have to say and conf bias the mech around them. vice versa for someone playing scummy

supporting wagons that i scum read is not sheeping btw. i made it clear im okay with any of these players. if u catch me voting someone outside of that list after u or anyone else then we can talk about it

Emil

Certified Memelord
Like I said, I got my reasons to doubt Adam. He's probably my top pick for a vote.

I will say I am left a bit confused by my own play. Something happened that messed it up and I am trying to learn why. Maybe next NP will help shed some light on things.
cool vote adam

Status
Not open for further replies.