Status
Not open for further replies.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
Fuck off lol. You are the one who was pushing for Kyoraku, Kenpachi, etc. being scum factions. Why the sudden flip on the census? Do you believe census now?
I mean I haven’t I said division 10 could be traitors then I said he’ll even ukitake and kyouraku could fit the bull as well along with a handful of others, maybe you should go and reread them.

who knows maybe my role is town traitor when conditions are met 🤷🏻‍♂️

I mean I haven’t I said division 10 could be traitors then I said he’ll even ukitake and kyouraku could fit the bull as well along with a handful of others, maybe you should go and reread them.

who knows maybe my role is town traitor when conditions are met 🤷🏻‍♂️
So you were talking nonsense. Got it.

Soory for my inactivity...life has changed since got married. Wife don't like me to spend time on mobile..and it affecting my activity
But I'll definitely more active from next phase..its night her..let me know if you need my vote
Players List:

1- @Pot Goblin Mason
2- @Dr_Professor83
3- @Michelle Marechiyo Omaeda/ Died Night 1
4- @Flower Replaced by @hime
5- @Lord Melkor
6- @Underworld Broker
7- @Apollo
8- @Charlie
9- @Dr. Watson Replaced by @Hayumi
10- @TheAncientCenturion
11- @Xlaw
12- @MUUGEN
13- @Kerkovian
14- @T-Pein™
15- @MonochromeYoru
16- @MangoSenpai
17- @Yo Tan Wa
18- @Peroroncino
19- @Kobe
20- @AL sama
21- @Rottkins
22- @Psylocke
23- @Sallucion
24- @~UwU~
25- @Lindltaylor
26- @Mr. Reloaded
27- @Reborn
28- @Adam 🍎
29- @Ratchet
30- @Mashiro Blue Urahara Gaurdian Angel
31- @Kiku
32- @Ekkologix
33- @Ultra Mason
34- @SoulKiller Nanao Ise/ Lynched Day 1
35- @Destroya

town
town lean
scum
scum lean
null
Would have helpful with your reasoning behind red and green flags

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
Soory for my inactivity...life has changed since got married. Wife don't like me to spend time on mobile..and it affecting my activity
But I'll definitely more active from next phase..its night her..let me know if you need my vote

Would have helpful with your reasoning behind red and green flags
I mean green doesn’t need to be explained and the reds have been so try again.

I feel like there’s equity between Adam & Kiku but not sure Scum Adam claims to have protected his teammate.

Kiku went for defending Adam to doubting him but explicitly saying not enough to move votes. And saying she wants him to be invested (if Adam ever flips scum that scan innocent would come back to this). There’s a lot of playing both sides of things around Adam

Status
Not open for further replies.