Status
Not open for further replies.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
I read you Town anyway, if someone else healed you they need to claim at this point
if it was someone else it was scum and maybe they missed their chance to claim cause orihime did heal and shield someone you can check time stamp for one i first mention i need heal and when that ability was used?
can someone ask muugen did they specifically get told they r "poisoned" or something else

@MUUGEN
this guy is so fucking dense.

this is the guy you town reading @Underworld Broker ?
apparently we healed muugen

bro thats what scum wants. poison afk targets that none heals lol

tho fair rott didnt earn anything to be healed, but id rather heal him and give him a chance to talk than heal muugen
spite.

Didn't someone say they delayed some hostile action or something?

I asked Fuji earlier and if their kill simply failed, there would be failed faction kill in WU
Yea we gotta see at the end of the day

If the one who performed the faction kill also touched me with whatever other I action I assume the FK mightve gotten delayed

Those of you who abandoned the Ekkowagon.....

If you abandoned it and then manage to flip scum anyway, ill forgive you. Otherwise you will feel my(extremely limited) wrath

btw, once again, if there's some watcher free, i'd apreciate if you watched me at night

i was attacked by both mafia already and i get census tomorow

don't bother with protection in case of superkill

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
btw, once again, if there's some watcher free, i'd apreciate if you watched me at night

i was attacked by both mafia already and i get census tomorow

don't bother with protection in case of superkill
Just bushdrive yourself

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
Ultra sell me lol. Bc I’m sheeping the UwU CFD as a least damage lynch lol
vote kekko doc
Uryu Ishida should be in Ichigo's team.
its best to just ignore him and vote him off
Why u wanna lynch someone who's gonna help muugen
cause hes scum broki - he ahsnt even given a proper scum read my way he hasnt even listed me in his top 3 scum reads or lynch candidates he basing everything off of spite.

Status
Not open for further replies.