Status
Not open for further replies.

Mashiro Blue

๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐“พ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป โœฐ
โ€Ž
I'm killing Blue tonight, so don't bother talking with him
:blobevil: Go ahead Mr. Ultra.

I already prepared everything for tonight

anyway if they were town they shud have hinted this somehow. its kind of awkward to restrict them from claiming it

adam claiming it now sound like bs

if i get lynched he shud die too since he claimed it according to him

only rukia and team aizen know if this is true or not

which makes it seem like team aizen is broken af

meaning ratchet is even more broken if he dies only after aizen dies

lmao
You now know why Ratchet does not want Ultra to die.

Mashiro Blue

๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐“พ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป โœฐ
โ€Ž
"The Hลgyoku (ๅดฉ็Ž‰, Crumbling Orb; Viz "Breakdown Sphere") is a small, bluish-purple orb composed of a unique substance thought to have been capable of dissolving the boundaries between Shinigami and Hollow, allowing one race to attain the powers of the other. However, its true power lies in its ability to sense the hearts of those around it and materialize their deepest desire.

Two Hลgyoku are known to exist, the first invented by Sลsuke Aizen and the other by Kisuke Urahara. Ultimately, Aizen merged his orb with the latter's, forming a single Hลgyoku."

@Mashiro Blue your name is mentioned here.
I assume Aizen gets a power-up, but Ichigo and co join town in return ?
I have no idea what that is

Mashiro Blue

โ€Ž
ur repeating prof's question lol

according to the census u shud be confirmed non mafia, hence the tag
The census is redundant.

Me claiming Indie >>> Census

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
hes revealed as IC but also his role leaves enough hints for us to think he is scum and part of team Aizen

thats fuji's way of being subtle about it

Status
Not open for further replies.