Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
Sure bruh i cant everyone heard nami screaming from the other side of the island.
Also somehow even though they are all inside the same building all the rooms are on the other side of the island apparently.
"Across islands".

There are levels to how healthy one's wank can be and yours is definitely an unhealthy one.

Get your shit straight.
Ahhhh Seth and Seth 2.0 nice to see you both again together!

Egghead’s lab was LITERALLY across the island from Zoro and Sanji BLITZED a light speed kizaru laser from S-Shark and he saved Edison while shocking Zoro in the process. That was the first time

The second was when Sanji heard nami’s scream from another room located on the other side of the island, he BLITZED S-Shark and almost broke through his Lunarian defense with a single kick…………

If you guys dk what you’re talking about then simply don’t speak
Post automatically merged:

Man you really like to talk out your ass, i dont remember fucking nik87 or even shishio threatenin to shoot and kill people over zoro like kaios does with sanji but you do you bud
With water guns? This guy will never mention that part

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢

Egghead’s lab was LITERALLY across the island from Zoro and Sanji BLITZED a light speed kizaru laser from S-Shark and he saved Edison while shocking Zoro in the process. That was the first time

The second was when Sanji heard nami’s scream from another room located on the other side of the island, he BLITZED S-Shark and almost broke through his Lunarian defense with a single kick…………

I recommend it to ya. What the fuck are you talking about some laser that Sanji blitzed, mf I'm talking about that Nami shit.

Sanji wasn't in the next dimension eons away from her. Not every speed dash or Geppo is a fucking lightspeed feat.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳

With water guns? This guy will never mention that part
Because it never happened you made that watergun part later to try and look better

Cool, I don't remember talking about the so called "threatening and shooting people with water guns" but okay.:suresure:
Yeah because that never happened

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I never said it was bro but you’re hating for no reason
:wonderland:

I just told goat that what Sanji did was nothing impressive. This was like a regular speed dash by Sanji. Lol he has better showings with speed.

I don't know why the fuck u started to telling me about some S-Shark laser where I wasn't talking about it in the first place.

Get ur stuff together man.