Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
Luffy is probably the only one getting out of his situation maybe not victorious but without the L.

Luffy not being able to beat Gorosei members wouldn't change shit. Luffy will grow.

To make SHP take a fat L, you'd have to make the entire crew lose to Kizaru and Saturn and make em kidnap Robin, Luffy or etc...

tl;dr No matter what happens, Kidd is the biggest bitch in the show.
No disagreements there

Wait people still believe that law and kidd are luffys competitors for the onepiece?

This is the YONKO WARS. Kidd and law are not yonko. There time is ending now. They both will be seen at the ending war of the series but they are out of the running for pirate king. Law's true dream now doesn't even need him to be pirate king since all he wants is the true history of the D clan.

I’ve been here longer than you yet you’ve been banned way more times than me from arguing over fictional characters…….

Stop trying to save face when you actively hate a guy called ghostly over fictional characters. You even actively harass people like me who don’t agree with you. Sit down weirdo
Shut your retarded ass up.
My feud with Ghostly wasn't over fictional characters. Unlike you I don't threaten to shoot people to death because they like a fictional character that I dislike.
If you're gonna put your crooked nose into my business at least get your shit right, dumb fuggin maggot.
Does Urouge have Conquerors Coating?
That's so fucking obvious..

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
Shut your retarded ass up.
My feud with Ghostly wasn't over fictional characters. Unlike you I don't threaten to shoot people to death because they like a fictional character that I dislike.
If you're gonna put your crooked nose into my business at least get your shit right, dumb fuggin maggot.

That's so fucking obvious..
can you stfu you are always the problem

and stop constantly copying me, its annoying af

Wait people still believe that law and kidd are luffys competitors for the onepiece?

This is the YONKO WARS. Kidd and law are not yonko. There time is ending now. They both will be scene at the ending war of the series but they are out of the running for pirate king. Law's true dream now doesn't even need him to be pirate king since all he wants is the true history of the D clan.
THIS!

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢

This is the YONKO WARS. Kidd and law are not yonko. There time is ending now. They both will be scene at the ending war of the series but they are out of the running for pirate king. Law's true dream now doesn't even need him to be pirate king since all he wants is the true history of the D clan.
Nah.

We are making fun of Kidd because there is nothing anyone can do to eat as fat of an L as he did.