Both the anime and manga prove that you are indeed factually incorrect
The anime proved me right lol.

1. You said Kid needs to touch his enemies to “assign” them. Anime disproved that

2. you keep saying Kid’s can’t assign a magnetic attraction to non metal. His assigning of a wall to pin to Big Mom disproves that. We saw in his first instance he didn’t assign anything to the steel beams, yet he did for the wall?

1. You said Kid needs to touch his enemies to “assign” them. Anime disproved that

2. you keep saying Kid’s can’t assign a magnetic attraction to non metal. His assigning of a wall to pin to Big Mom disproves that. We saw in his fort instance he didn’t assign anything to the steel beams, yet he did for the wall?
1. Your first point is actually valid. Congrats.
2. Metal was in said wall so that's also cap. If what you said were true then in this scene in both anime and manga he would have also assigned said concrete and rubble with metal to further injure her. Sadly he did not do so in an attack using assign called punk crash. So no you are indeed factually incorrect

2. you keep saying Kid’s can’t assign a magnetic attraction to non metal. His assigning of a wall to pin to Big Mom disproves that. We saw in his first instance he didn’t assign anything to the steel beams, yet he did for the wall?
that guy is just being stubborn at this point.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Good afternoon, sorry to bother you dear @SDfear , but could you, if it is not an inconvenience for you, inform us if this individual is really someone inside the spoiler channel or is he just a charlatan?
Thanks in advance, and sorry for the inconvenience,
Crocks.
typical brazilian politeness, those canadians don't got nothing on us