tomorrow
Post automatically merged:

Sanji will meet Pudding again.Pudding is meant for Sanji.I don't ship Zoro and hyori.I think he Zoro and Tashigi sounds better.Luna is pretty obvious.Robin and Franky sounds good too.
Do you mind enlightening me on the whole “LuNa” thing? I just don’t get or see it

Neither have expressed a liking for the other that make it even remotely obvious like other shounen. Luffy has shown no interest in women so far and Nami has shown no interest in Luffy outside of nakama love. She seems more like a bossy big sister than anything

But if you or someone else could enlighten me, that’d be great. I’m just confused is all

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Do you mind enlightening me on the whole “LuNa” thing? I just don’t get or see it

Neither have expressed a liking for the other that make it even remotely obvious like other shounen. Luffy has shown no interest in women so far and Nami has shown no interest in Luffy outside of nakama love. She seems more like a bossy big sister than anything

But if you or someone else could enlighten me, that’d be great. I’m just confused is all
@AverageNamiEnjoyer

Play nice, kids.

I think Oda said somewhere Nami has a crush on Luffym,he saved her village after all.Luffy seems asexual to be honest.

No shit Sherlock ofc they will fight..

Thing is Luffy never fights someone just because "i want to be the PK".

Meme stole Sanji and this created intensity and a serious reason to go to Tottoland, Kaido was a tyrant in Wano and he helped Momo etc etc.

He doesnt suddenly pop up to some island to fight next level boss.
But new World Luffy would have gone against kaido and big mom anyway. you think that if sanji didn't leave they would have never tried to steal the road from big mom? or that without the samurai they would never challenge kaido, who has a road too?
obvs they didn't just do that for the roads, because luffy helps his friends, but they were incentive to push the crew towards kaido and big mom specifically before shanks and teach.

Idk about that one chief but if that’s the case…….I guess i’d be ok with it. Current Sanji definitely stomps to oblivion though
I was never a huge Coby fan. But if he shows some promising feats and potential, then it's my job to put respect on his name. It's not a bad thing though if Sanji does the same then I would respect Sanji's potential too.

But new World Luffy would have gone against kaido and big mom anyway. you think that if sanji didn't leave they would have never tried to steal the road from big mom? or that without the samurai they would never challenge kaido, who has a road too?
obvs they didn't just do that for the roads, because luffy helps his friends, but they were incentive to push the crew towards kaido and big mom specifically before shanks and teach.

ffs im talking narrative wise. ofc he would fight them, im literally saying there must be some tension to be built in order to fight them. he never goes from island to island challening stronger enemies without some "serious reason" since EB.