Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
‎
after my posts that ended with lynching scum okay
Yes, the same posts where you shade me for not threadcamping (I *still* asked for votes to be moved from you, insisted even) and tried to tell people to insta-kill me if you die, which strategically is a terrible move for reasons that should be obvious. Incompetent.
 
Probably ratchet, but I was thinking the same thing.

Kiku who’s purple mafia?
I wish I knew
I mean obviously I have hunches but no concrete information so far
I have a passive investigative ability but unfortunately its only given me info on townies these past 2 nights
 

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
‎
cant expect any better by him, for what its worth this jail is straigh up paying anti town here. shud have atleast let u take ur shot and self resolve or have mafia shoot u if u r town (or rivaling faction to another mafia)

muugen scum anyway
guys a complete idiot
 

EkkoLoJinx

Needle Knight
‎
Ekko, look at the absolute dreck I have coming from Muugen. Then I have you. No doubt I'll get to look forward to Ultra and Kobe. Good Lord if you are all town, God give me strength.
i dont read muugen's posts and i suggest u put him on ignore as well. hes scum

im telling u. ur reaction doesnt fit whats happening. if u shot once then u know u shot once and there is that

im saying the ability name is generic. what if aizen and ichigo have it too or someone else. so its like 4 ppl with the same ability name to create confusion, or its a fake ability name that they have to match yours, or its kyoka suigetsu making them appear as ur ability etc..

im trying to speculate why there r 4 names. i dont need u to have a reaction like this
 

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
In discord, Mr. Charlie also expressed deep interest in pursuing a Mr. Ultra wagon, saying mechanically none of what Ultra said aligns with Mr. Charlie's abilities;

Something about Mr. Ultra not being targeted by abilities that led to the census result.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top