Naruto is pretty kino, don't know why people hate it
Same it was my first anime ever
Naruto nailed a few messages into my head:
1. Never give up
2. If people underestimate you, prove them wrong
3. Promises are sacred
4. Hard work>Natural talent

So many valuable life lessons and messages yet people still hate on the series. I’ll never understand

Zolo

Cope Doctor
1. Never give up
3. Promises are sacred

So many valuable life lessons and messages yet people still hate on the series. I’ll never understand
1 naruto become depressed kida fter part 1
2 rock lee
3 yeah but you will still be loved if you break them and are kishimotos favourite, sasuke
4 once again, naruto is genius kid with natural talent born from legendary clan... Rock lee isnt...

I loved naruto part 1 becouse of those exact point, but Kishimoto ruined all of them... Naruto ends for me when Pain is beaten and everyone aknowladges naruto... after that its even bigger shit show

1. Never give up
3. Promises are sacred

On Piece did the same but without Hyperventilating Naruto or Emo Sasuke
Post automatically merged:

i AM ADICKTED TWO ICE SPICE

:parkcry:
Nice childhood game. Modified version of Hide and seek

1 naruto become depressed kida fter part 1
2 rock lee
3 yeah but you will still be loved if you break them and are kishimotos favourite, sasuke
4 once again, naruto is genius kid with natural talent born from legendary clan... Rock lee isnt...

I loved naruto part 1 becouse of those exact point, but Kishimoto ruined all of them... Naruto ends for me when Pain is beaten and everyone aknowladges naruto... after that its even bigger shit show
I was only referring to part 1 with all those points