El CLASICO TIME, who is gonna win? Barcelona or Real Madrid?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro DR luffy is fodder lmao. Luffy will one tap Scratch that. Luffy looks at coby a little too hard and he ded. A stronger luffy got one tapped by yonko. And luffy is currently on that level.

Your whole coby and luffy rivalry agenda came crashing down hard lol.

Coby can't even touch luffy's number 4 man.

SMOKER IS THE MARINE RIVAL FOR LUFFY :endthis:
Stated that coby was ranked anywhere between whole cake island sanji or dressrossa luffy. This literally places coby at doffy level lol.

The same smoker lost to a weaker law who lost to a doffy. Let that sink in

It's interesting to see how Shanks Pirates are the exact opposite for the Blackbeard pirates.

Shanks crew doesn't use any DF. No one has any fruit there (Rogers crew too, they didn't have DFs).

In Blackbeard's crew, every single person has a DF. This is interesting.

Short sad story that has nothing to do with One Piece: I innocently linked in my status here an Italian forum that absolutely can't compete with this one, and some mod removed my status.

But the previous times they left it instead. On the other hand, here people can easily insult each other, wish each other death, make fun of each other until they cause depression and mutual insecurities and speak ill of other people's parents. I love fucking Anglo-Saxon logic

:zehaha:

Bro DR luffy is fodder lmao. Luffy will one tap Scratch that. Luffy looks at coby a little too hard and he ded. A stronger luffy got one tapped by yonko. And luffy is currently on that level.

Your whole coby and luffy rivalry agenda came crashing down hard lol.

Coby can't even touch luffy's number 4 man.

SMOKER IS THE MARINE RIVAL FOR LUFFY :endthis:
Koby prolly gets knocked out by Gear 5 CoC blast and bro thinks Koby is a rival of the Sun God. Lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.