El CLASICO TIME, who is gonna win? Barcelona or Real Madrid?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the structure of the series in general sort of defeats the purpose of BB being the final villain. Whitebeard basically specified that the PK must do something against the WG after the fact and that BB isnt that person. That essentially implies BB cannot be the final antagonist. The only reason I dont include Shanks in that boat is because we dont actually know what Shanks wants with the One Piece.
I always though people saw as BB final pirate villain and WG final true villain.
The final war with WG is what i not certain how Oda will do it cause i can see him off screen and skip a lot stuff during that war .

Nerfed Kaido Killed Adv CoC + Adv CoA + FS + G4 Luffy and forced the author to retcon Luffy's df in order to revive him. All while keeping an island afloat and fight 17 YC level people. No other character has done or is going to do that.

Compared to this the best feats of AdmiraLs look like ants
Kaido will always be the fight that plot work the most agaist for vs luffy ( 3 power ups and 3KO and one death )
Here we have someone talking about destroying buildings LMAO.

Garp is suuuuuch a retard
Idgaf what the circumstances

Lets Ace - a D and Conqueror who can actually change the tides of the world in the future if guided correctly Die

But chases after to save bummm asss coby
just let that id die
Is coby really a bum if oda wrote him to have almost the exact same bounty as Ace?

Damm now that I think about ....... that's interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.