El CLASICO TIME, who is gonna win? Barcelona or Real Madrid?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep telling people to invest into this Moria's stock NOW while it is still dirt cheap. This guy clashed with Kaido, and was explicitly portrayed with redeeming qualities by Oda AND is used as a Luffy parallel. Oda does not set a villain up like that if he as no plans for him to do shit in the future. If Oda wanted Moria dead and had NO come back planned? he could have easily killed him of screen and given his devil fruit to one of Blackbeard's crew like he did with Absalom.

If Crocodile can have a glow up because his past with Whitebeard and we as a community more or less accept the idea prison buffed him/he got over depression IMAGINE what Moria could look like after he hears Kaido is dead and e spent god knows how long as Blackbeard's prisoner? He could be the second-strongest warlord after Mihawk right now for all we know!

My boy is about to come back looking like this! Oda has shown us a new generation pirate crash and burn with Kid, and I am telling you all right now, he will have the biggest failure of the old gen in Moria have a comeback!
Preach. People forget how useful and busted his fruit is

My fave DFs from BB Pirates

- Burgess' Riki2, pure strength, it's simple and massive i like it

- Lafitte's Wapu2, potentially also the strongest combat hax alongside Ope2

These two DFs are really awesome for me. I just hope Oda use them to their potential. And i'm curious about Pizzaro's fruit, maybe he can make the island swallow or punch his enemies the way GB's fist-shaped trees can?

...really waiting for Earth Logia now, i hope someone stoic and mighty got it.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
I never considered Garp to be equal to Roger/Whitebeard in strength, extremely close but not there.

... However, it is arguably more impressive that Garp uses his bare hands instead of a powerful weapon(and an extremely powerful df in Whitebeard's case).

Wanna bet on it? I am WAY more confident on the chances of that happening than the Moria buff part. Two warlords are at Impel Down7one is heading there to join Doffy, while the ex-warlord group has bounties out on Mariens and is trying to grow in strength?

Yeah... would not be so confident that they aren't on a collision course.

Hell, I am being generous in saying Mihawk would be the one to beat him since he at least looks to have a sword. With Crocodile's sand and moisture drainage ability and recent hype, I could easily see Oda making Crocodile beat Aramaki too.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
My fave DFs from BB Pirates

- Burgess' Riki2, pure strength, it's simple and massive i like it

- Lafitte's Wapu2, potentially also the strongest combat hax alongside Ope2

These two DFs are really awesome for me. I just hope Oda use them to their potential. And i'm curious about Pizzaro's fruit, maybe he can make the island swallow or punch his enemies the way GB's fist-shaped trees can?

...really waiting for Earth Logia now, i hope someone stoic and mighty got it.
I wonder if Oda is going to introduce an earth logia tbh.

We've seen fruits that are kinda similar to what a hypothetical earth logia could do.

I also like Burgess' fruit. It's simple, kinda reminds me of pre time skip devil fruit abilities.

Vista's rival sword has haki permanently and is of supreme grade and needs all that to cut through ice and failed to get past Vista, Jozu, Crocodile, Buggy and hakiless Luffy:vistalaugh:

Even your attempt at comedy is so low level:laughmoji:
Zoro also had a black blade and it didnt made monet bleed when he cut her
Meaning the haki isnt on

Status
Not open for further replies.