El CLASICO TIME, who is gonna win? Barcelona or Real Madrid?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if Garp did some work, he received credit for Roger's individual accomplishments as well as his crew's while it's Roger deserves the majority of the credit. For all we know, it was likely Roger that took down their captain.
IM not agreed I always got the feeling that garp the one that finished xebec. We also saw the navy cherring him and him hurted this, pannel seem to be right after the fight.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
IM not agreed I always got the feeling that garp the one that finished xebec. We also saw the navy cherring him and him hurted this, pannel seem to be right after the fight.
Based on how Garp responds, it was his own Alabasta-like experience. I'd say it was Roger that did the heavy lifting. Garp probably contributed the most after Roger.

So Koby at 500 million? I wonder what implications this has for higher Marine bounties. Some Pirates with near 500 million bounties:

YC2 Ace
Post Doflamingo Luffy
Post Doflamingo Law
Dressrosa Sabo (602 mil)
YC4 Snack (600 mil)

The spoilers say 500 million for Koby is because “he’s famous”, which makes it sound like 500 mil is a bit inflated for a Captain but…

What does this imply about higher ranked Marine bounties?

@MarineHQ @Playa4321 @SakazOuki @The White Crane @Apollo @Extravlad @Kurozumi Wiwi @Blackbeard @Wuuuke @AkainuTheGrimReaper @Admiral Mou Bu
$$$$$

Then the whole thing becomes meaningless. Oda made this scenario for a reason, and I doubt Garp will be the winner here.
I think Oda did this to show off sword and maybe show a rift in the marines .
Right now all marines suppose to be going to egghead preparing for war VS VP and SH .
So not only sword disobeying this order they also attacking a yonko on there own which also something you can't do .
Think this showing us that sword will play a bigger part in the final war than people think , when you have Kuzan say that sword group would not agree to BB terms.

So Koby at 500 million? I wonder what implications this has for higher Marine bounties. Some Pirates with near 500 million bounties:

YC2 Ace
Post Doflamingo Luffy
Post Doflamingo Law
Dressrosa Sabo (602 mil)
YC4 Snack (600 mil)

The spoilers say 500 million for Koby is because “he’s famous”, which makes it sound like 500 mil is a bit inflated for a Captain but…

What does this imply about higher ranked Marine bounties?

@MarineHQ @Playa4321 @SakazOuki @The White Crane @Apollo @Extravlad @Kurozumi Wiwi @Blackbeard @Wuuuke @AkainuTheGrimReaper @Admiral Mou Bu
Akainu 5bil+

Based on how Garp responds, it was his own Alabasta-like experience. I'd say it was Roger that did the heavy lifting. Garp probably contributed the most after Roger.
How he respond ? We know he hate this because he helped the celestial dragon if him beatin xebec was false he would have told it years ago he is like luffy .
But he never said him taking down xebec was false. There were also navy witsnessing the events.

Status
Not open for further replies.