El CLASICO TIME, who is gonna win? Barcelona or Real Madrid?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank god the strawhats didnt wind up running into the bbp after wano. They would have killed the bbp low diff.
No Blackbeard being stronger than Luffy still matters even if you think the rest can beat their opponents and even then we know Nami,Usopp and Chopper factually can’t beat anyone 1v1.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Tbh I do wonder what vascos fruit actually. I know hes in touch with his inner jesus and turns everything into booze but does it actually give any beneficial effects?
Can make everyone around drunk as fuck and disturb them

You need full focus COO to track him and stay sober and full focus COC too to mitigate the effect of the alcohol

Vasco too strong
#Vasco4Sanji

Why are people acting like the devil fruits matter that much when one of the strongest fruits we have is the fucking paw fruit, Oda can add any hax he wants lol :moonwalk:
Granted i fail to see how a wine fruit would help but i guess it can distract Zoro when he fights Shiryu :zosleepy:

Prime Garp = Prime Roger, they both were equal and now that garp is old.... Shouldn't we all think of Garp as strong as old WB atleast?
like WB was incredible in Marine ford so I really doubt Shiryu doing anything significant to Garp, WB was even sick, but Garp's in great shape.
Absolutely not Roger>Garp I’ll admit current Garp is probably Admiral level tho he might catch Fujitora on the wrong day

Absolutely not Roger>Garp I’ll admit current Garp is probably Admiral level tho he might catch Fujitora on the wrong day
Maybe Roger is a lil strong but definitely not much difference, it was stated by Roger himself that both of them had battles where they nearly killed each other, meaning they are equal, unless we have another proof contradicting that I cannot agree with Roger being significantly stronger than Garp

and Whitebeard was also near Roger and Old WB was really strong, so Why should I think Old Garp is not? was old WB admiral level for you? if not then you can't call old Garp admiral level.

Status
Not open for further replies.