El CLASICO TIME, who is gonna win? Barcelona or Real Madrid?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Yes I am sure.

Whitebeard Pirates sucks ass.

The only somewhat "strong" are Marco, no 2nd Commander since Ace and Oden died and Jozu.

Rest can go to hell.
You said Ronse would get washed by the weakest commander, lol

Even if Izo and Vista are the weakest commanders, they couldn’t wash Ronse 2v1 and with fodder help.

Go back a week at least and most thought va's weren't strong
NOt me I know some Va are realy strong.
Especially the admirals candidate that Oda have teased. They probably are stronger then any yc 1 we seen.
Gyon and tokitake I think ?
There is some vs that are tobiroppo level some va that are head liner level and some va that are commanders level .
I think the admirals candidate are stronger. This is why there is only 2 of them.

The reason Teach needs to negotiate with the WG just like all Yonko do, is because of the Government’s military forces which can easily shitstomp any Yonko at any time.

Teach: “I AM THE STRONGEST!!! <<STRONGER THAN ALL YONKO>>!!!”

Also Teach: “Hey Mr Government please grant me diplomatic immunity from your fighters okay? Please?”
Because Teach wants entry to Maryjoya so that Pizarro controls it and Teach seizes Im's throne.
Usually other Yonko do this

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
You said Ronse would get washed by the weakest commander, lol

Even if Izo and Vista are the weakest commanders, they couldn’t wash Ronse 2v1 and with fodder help.
I need to double down on it then. I should've clarified my shit earlier but idc.

No one aside top 3 commanders matter.

Whitebeard doesn't have 18 commander level characters.

That's bs.

The reason Teach needs to negotiate with the WG just like all Yonko do, is because of the Government’s military forces which can easily shitstomp any Yonko at any time.

Also Teach: “Hey Mr Government please grant me diplomatic immunity from your fighters okay? Please?”
Where has BM negotiated with WG over territories?
Where did Kaido negotiate for wano to any island to under him?
Where did WB negotiate with WG too?

Stop trying to paint Teach doings to every other Yonko

We've seen BM dare Marines to stop her, we've seen Navy & WG claim to fear angering Kaido or enter Wano if he's around.

Would you kindly give me a royal pardon from sir Saturn, mister? I'm a reformed privateer.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Where has BM negotiated with WG over territories?
Where did Kaido negotiate for wano to any island to under him?
Where did WB negotiate with WG too?
The fact that Big Mom and Kaido even existed is proof that the Government granted them diplomatic immunity lol.

Hell, the Government was literally doing business with Wano right under Kaido’s nose and sending CP-0 to the Tea Party, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.