El CLASICO TIME, who is gonna win? Barcelona or Real Madrid?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are people surprised with Teach

Doflamingo was the sneakiest and dirtiest rat, still has CoC
The difference is Doffy did it all under his own will. He didn’t flaunt his connection with Kaido for protection, he was made a warlord because the WG needed to do something with him, not because he begged for it.

Garp Hype!!!

Rayleigh said that he wouldn't be able to beat BB ( bc of his age ) but Garp seems rather confident in attacking his territory lol
Ray went on his own to protect boa - the guy didnt make a clown entrace but his monstrous haki (like Coby said) was enough to stop BB and due to his reputation made BB his own bitch

You can prove it if you show me at least broken down seastone cuffs in the Ryokugyu panels. At least find me a pixel of them laying next to King or Queen.
You can prove it if you show me at least a panel of King and Queen in fighting stance against Ryokugyu

Worst

Custom title
Garp will always get wanked. He's one of Oda's favs and was always planned for a big role. He was one of the main character in the Romance Dawn one shot as well.

But dude has an entire squad too so he ain't pulling up alone.
Yeah yeah i give you that but it's ( potentially ) BB + Kuzan + Shiryu + his entire crew he's going against and untill i see them in combat i'll take it as Garp being confident he still got it

So BB might knows there is Im-sama the king of the world from Kuzan?, he wanted to be an official king under WG?, so that he will have an access to Mariejoa...?

BB always had a bigger plan to follow, just like when he became a warlord, then a yonkou, and now a king..

Status
Not open for further replies.