El CLASICO TIME, who is gonna win? Barcelona or Real Madrid?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like how Oda uses old characters and still give them a place.

Never thought that I would see Perona again (although she is annoying), but interesting that he is using her.

And I am impressed with Coby wanting to be a King. He using Haoshoku will be a great great addition.

H

Herrera95

Bad chapter:
  • I wonder if Admirals will have only 400 mi bounty like Luffy and Law in contrast of God Usopp.
  • Why random Pirates will enraged a fucking Yonko that want to keep Koby arrested to negotiate with WG? Oda was suppose to hype Teach not the opposite.
  • Teach wanting to make a government makes no fucking sense given how he lives his life. And he is not stupid to think he would accomplish that only because he captured a single marine. It could have being Garp himself, Sengoku, Akainu, Kong. No marine is important enough for him accomplish that shit and he knows that. A Tenryuubito maybe...
  • Oda completely destroyed SWORD. It makes no fucking sense. They are still regular marines but at same time they are not. This is pure thrash.
  • Oda just replicated Pica's DF on Pizarro...
  • Garp so far is living the hype. IDK why people faked the fake spoilers that ended up being true. That's the only good part of the chapter.

Status
Not open for further replies.