El CLASICO TIME, who is gonna win? Barcelona or Real Madrid?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sengoku has confirmed CoC.
Garp even now adv CoC.
Everything plays in as what I expected for the past years, i still think that all Admirals pose at least CoC if not even adv CoC, someone has a strong one, the another has a weaker one.
If Yamato as low top tier can pose it, I don't have any doubts that Kizaru and co also pose adv CoC.
if u think the databook is classed as canon

then Tsuru, Issho, Kizaru and Akainu all posses it as it states in it :kata:

"Garp's ship appears flying in the sky"
:snoopy:

Ok Oda, we know you're a dragonball fan, but you can't just take every iconic scene and create your own extreme Version of it.

:risitameh:

Garp probably threw his entire ship into the Air before jumping onto it, similar to how Tao Pai Pai traveled around in OG dragonball.

:pepecopium:
Toriyama also took inspiration for that

I wrote this chapters ago.

The 128219873213872187321873 ships fleet heading for Egghead will arrive there.

But Straw Hats won't be there. So no Kizaru and Saturn vs SH or anything. This 4384874387743 ships bullshit is to introduce a well known "time ticking bomb" plot. SH have to solve shit fast and dip before Saturn gets there.
Hopefully Smoker is at Egghead.

Legit the only marine that's ever actively said fuck you to the World Government and tried go get shit done.

For literally a decade the marines only had Big Mom and Whitebeard to worry about, given that Shiki was out and Kaido was still building his resources

What's the explanation for Sengoku and Garp not gang banging Tottoland?
There were other big time pirates and criminals around the world over those decades which we simply have 0 clue about.

And Garp/Sengoku had no reason to go gangbang Tottoland.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Garp and Sengoku were literally hanging with Roger, Shiki, etc.
Of fucking course they're gonna have Conq.
I remember people denying that even Garp had it way back before the Sengoku reveal in the Vivre Card. A prominent head canon was that not a single marine had it. Most people figured that Garp did have it, but even he had a shit ton of doubters for some reason

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Imagine.

Straw Hats arrive at Mariejois and want to fight but Gorosei or Akainu tell them that they can't allow fighting on the sacred land because they don't have resources and ask if they can relocate the fight to somewhere else.

:suresure:

I remember people denying that even Garp had it way back before the Sengoku reveal in the Vivre Card. A prominent head canon was that not a single marine had it. Most people figured that Garp did have it, but even he had a shit ton of doubters for some reason
Probably just agenda.
They're trying their hardest to prove Marines ain't shit which is really goofy.

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
- Not sure why you keep stating that again, read what was said bro. lol
- Why does Tashigi need to be SWORD???? Garp is not retired, he is an active marine... where have you been???? Hello???
Garp has always done what he wants and when he wants. Thus there will be 0 consequences for any sword member involved here, because all they did was accompany Hero of the Marines, Garp.
I thought all the point of "genius planned" SWORD was that the Navy can cut them off? Well, here they are attacking Emperor's island without permission.
Are they Navy or not?
And why would the Navy have unit that don't have to follow orders?

Also Koby is everything Garp wanted from Luffy.

Guy raised Ace a high candidate for OK - couldve been luffys main rival - Luffy himself the 5th Emperorand now Koby the Hero of the Marines.

do we think Koby will be the new Sora of the Sea?

Status
Not open for further replies.