El CLASICO TIME, who is gonna win? Barcelona or Real Madrid?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How?

Koby is 500 mil. By this scaling the Admirals will all be in the 2 or 3 billions at worst.
Its stated that any normal captain has 1 star i.e 100mil.
Coby's bounty being 500mil is because of his reputation as "Hero" even tho he is captain.

If im not mistaken captain and a VA difference is around 4-5 positions. So any regular VA should be around 500-600mil. Scaling through that the Admirals bounty would be around 3 times this. So as a base they would have 1.5 bil.

To have above this would be due to reputation which would be max around 3bil.

The only possible admiral with bounty close to 4bil would be Sakazuki because he is FA.

For this CG would need funds close enough to WG to hand out bounties in billions which i dont think they have. Remember there are way too many ranked marines. If even captains are getting bounties then their funds are getting spread thin.

There’s no way the admirals are going to have 1 billion tier bounties.

Koby being 500 mil means the Cross Guild bounty scale follows the WG scale.

Admirals = 3 billion tier

Akainu= 4 billion tier

So basically a former admiral is under blackbeard. Damn
Almost Fleet Admiral. I remember thinking back when Burgess or whoever complained about Kuzan joining "Teach knows what he is doing".

He accepted Shiryu and Aokiiji precisely because he knew if either of them get out of line he can take them down.

Shiryu is very similar to Zoro and King in this case admitting that but for Luffy, Kaido, BB they won't serve anyone as they themselves are monsters. Lets see if Aokiji keeps the line or learns the hard way.

Status
Not open for further replies.