El CLASICO TIME, who is gonna win? Barcelona or Real Madrid?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The concept of Sword is trash.

G5 is trash. That's the point Smoker took a bunch of weak thugs under him and is leading them to be better people.

Lolby part of the virgin Sword gang that's allowed to exist by the World Government. Lolby doesn't even realise he's just another cog in the machine

:risitameh:
Smoker is special. He is the most important character among the Marines. It's so obvious that I'm just scared for the intelligence of people who do not understand this. Smoker should not appear TOGETHER with those who are of less importance to the plot. He is special. Coby fanatics are terribly afraid of his return, so they rejoice every time Smoker does not appear, and use this opportunity to slander him.

Old man Wihtebeard was the strongest Yonko. People don't realize that feats have to grow bigger and bigger as the manga progresses. Figures in Marineford only seem less powerfully then figures today because Marineford was so early. If White Beard was still around you'd have feats more insane then this.
It still won't......even if Marineford was recreated again to the current production. It won't convince anything why Old WB would beat other prime Yonkos individually

The arc itself shows explicitly that WB was not what he used to be, as an old man who's legacy is about to end, he was just a shell of his former self. It's perfect depiction an old man trying to give his best at his current conditions all before digging his own grave.
He's old version is not taking down any Yonko of his time in 1v1

I'm not critiquing others or picking fights, don't try to put this on me, this is your fault for spamming about Sanji all day every day.
All I'm saying is to tone it down a little, he's just a fictional character, y'know?
Yk there’s an ignore button if you really have a problem with that

You literally really do pick a fight with everyone including me every day
I legit can’t go a day without you quoting me 50 times for absolutely no reason. The ignore button is there bro. Save me and you the trouble

Garp, Dragon and Luffy all have crazy AP, DC , endurance & stamina
*Monkey D. Family Traits*

Add also Ace and Roger, seems like Ds are just built to have crazy physical stats with Teach being even abnormal
You forget BB is also part of D family, so it's Law
Oda will switch this final war into D vs CD

Status
Not open for further replies.