El CLASICO TIME, who is gonna win? Barcelona or Real Madrid?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as i'm hyping up Garp here right now. He's not beating Fujitora.
Lets be honest theres more evidence of Garp being stronger than Fujitora than there is for Fujitora being over Garp at this point.......If your near the tier of Roger and Whitebeard in your Prime. Theres no way age causes you to be below Admirals. Especially since he's not sick like Whitebeard

Vasco looking badass not gonna lie

Bro is just there floating in a bubble and laughing at Garp's arrival
:kawak: @Jackteo
Diamond Vasco would have looked so much cooler :josad:

He really is amazing tho. The most ruthless pirate we'll ever see :steef:

Btw none of the BB pirates looks intimidating, not even Shiryu. They are DF hunters, they should have searched for the strongest DFs: Kaido's, the Phoenix fruit, an Admiral Logia. Their powers look so random, and most of them are either very simple or cheap copies of fruits we have already seen.

Katarina: Mr2 fruit + a useless zoan
Van Augur: a much weaker Ope Ope no mi
Burgess: a random (strong) zoan with no beast or hybrid form
Shiryu: Absalom
Picazarro: pretty much Pica's fruit
Vasco: an inferior version of Caesar's fruit
San Juan Wolf: it seems somewhat interesting, but is very simple
Doc Q: ???

Stronger is amazing :robinsweat:
We still don't know Laffitte's fruit, but those pigeon wings already look underwhelming. I expected way more from all of them. Some of their DFs are potentially broken but all non-zoan powers are like that. They don't look interesting.
And I find absurd nobody killed Jozu and took his fruit. Diamond Laffitte is my last hope :shocking:

Diamond Vasco would have looked so much cooler :josad:

He really is amazing tho. The most ruthless pirate we'll ever see :steef:

Btw none of the BB pirates looks intimidating, not even Shiryu. They are DF hunters, they should have searched for the strongest DFs: Kaido's, the Phoenix fruit, an Admiral Logia. Their powers look so random, and most of them are either very simple or cheap copies of fruits we have already seen.

Katarina: Mr2 fruit + a useless zoan
Van Augur: a much weaker Ope Ope no mi
Burgess: a random (strong) zoan with no beast or hybrid form
Shiryu: Absalom
Picazarro: pretty much Pica's fruit
Vasco: an inferior version of Caesar's fruit
San Juan Wolf: it seems somewhat interesting, but is very simple
Doc Q: ???

Stronger is amazing :robinsweat:
We still don't know Laffitte's fruit, but those pigeon wings already look underwhelming. I expected way more from all of them. Some of their DFs are potentially broken but all non-zoan powers are like that. They don't look interesting.
And I find absurd nobody killed Jozu and took his fruit. Diamond Laffitte is my last hope :shocking:
Jozu's too sturdy and strong Ig.

Lets be honest theres more evidence of Garp being stronger than Fujitora than there is for Fujitora being over Garp at this point.......If your near the tier of Roger and Whitebeard in your Prime. Theres no way age causes you to be below Admirals. Especially since he's not sick like Whitebeard
Garp & Sengoku are to the Admirals, what Roger & Whitebeard are to Shanks/Blackbeard/Kaido/etc. If you think 78 year old Roger/WB were going to beat prime Shanks, then sure I can respect your logic. Otherwise, you're just not holding the same energy.

Status
Not open for further replies.