El CLASICO TIME, who is gonna win? Barcelona or Real Madrid?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bogard

You can't win
Still hating Boge? :whitepress: Roger surely beat the main guy, that doesn't mean Garp beat some scrubs when there were three future yonkos, Shiki and other famous pirates on Shiki's side. We got panels of Garp and Roger fighting against them, thats not a propaganda.
I'm just stating facts. Nothing to do with hate. His "marine hero" title is based on an incident falsified by the government

We got a panel but we didn't get how it actually went. As stated in the edit I made, we saw post-Rocks battle Linlin and she was clean, calling out Kaido who was seemingly somewhere else, and we also know that it was mentioned that the Rocks internally destroyed each other

All these small details sound too fishy to completely give Garp full credit there

Furthermore, speaking of Shiki, I also find it strange that someone who already knew Garp from the god Valley incident call Garp out like he was nothing compared to Roger when they met in MF, and with Oda actually having to make him fight both Garp and Sengoku at the same time, destroying half MF in the process

It was a perfect moment there for Oda to show Garp's superiority comparatively to even someone like Shiki and he didn't even outright show that.

Ita funny how Garp's AdCoC made Zoro haters nervous and insecure 😂 😂
true, still I dont get why this chapter is hyped....

Like Garp entrance is lame as shit, wasting a name advcoc fits on folder when he could simple use a coc blast and keep the name attack for one of the 4 commanders?

Ray entrance was much much more hype than this shit, it sadden me that people are just tards

Status
Not open for further replies.