El CLASICO TIME, who is gonna win? Barcelona or Real Madrid?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Garp's dropping a CoC haki bomb. That man is crazy. So him having CoC, a range move and an AoE move is already off the checklist.. Damn
Thing is, we obviously knew he had to have insanely strong haki, but it's not even his main spec for what Oda has shown. His thing are his insane stats. Old Garp will do the one or the other speedblitz I think. Don't know how they are not rescuing Coby right now.

So much to potentially come with him: Rocks info, Old gen comparison comments/hype, more insight on CoC perhaps, if Oda actually does something here.
And chances are good, that Aokiji is on his way to Egghead. Shit is going to be epic

well why not using coa to break the steel? this is lame as fuck for the so call future of the marine.....I cant stand this shit not one bit

Like also Garp entrance is just sorry to say pure trash, wasting galaxy fist advcoc on some buildings and folders it just to much

Shanks entrance on BB ship was much much more hype than this shit
Ray entrance as well to save Boa

There are simple so many layers of stile between the 3 that I am sorry I didnt like one bit what Loda deliverd with Garp in this chapter
None of those are the grandfather of Luffy lmao. Those two don't use the intimidate intimidate no mi to look dark and mysterious for style points so they don't have to do anything like your favourites, they barge in the front door. It must skip a generation
:steef:

Status
Not open for further replies.