El CLASICO TIME, who is gonna win? Barcelona or Real Madrid?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Borasey79

He would need to sink the entire island for that.
What, from the current chapter, makes you think he wouldn't be able to?
I'm not saying he will do it. The island is too important, lore wise, to be completely destroyed. But Garp could sink islands, too.
Which, again, makes you re-evaluate the danger of those Buster Calls. Or, rather, their "exclusiveness"

What, from the current chapter, makes you think he wouldn't be able to?
I'm not saying he will do it. The island is too important, lore wise, to be completely destroyed. But Garp could sink islands, too.
Which, again, makes you re-evaluate the danger of those Buster Calls. Or, rather, their "exclusiveness"
I believe it when I see it. Prime Garp probably, current Garp, unsure.

B

Borasey79

But, yeah, Oda seems to have grown tired of his own rescue arcs.
Kuma? Rescued off screen, only to then return to his captive place.
Vivi? Rescued off screen by Waffle Boy.
Koby? Rescued off screen by Emo Princess.
Next Pudding will rescue herself as well.

Only Retærds use 2009 Marineford, as powerscaling, didn't Oda say recently Akainu has the most offensively powerful fruit, but he was getting blocked by pretimeskip Jinbei. Nothing in Marineford makes sense & you know Whitebeard would have much better feats today.
So stop disrespecting.
WB 2v1 Sengoku&Garp
Enjoy Garp feat today, but thats today, if it was whitebeard it would be an even bigger feat.
WB still had very impressive feats by the man was dying .
Also if shanks can use haki to block Akainu punch with his sword .
Then Jinbei can use haki and fishmen much tougher to block punch for a short while .
Marineford makes sense it just power scaling in OP is what the fuck ever when ever Oda wants it .

Status
Not open for further replies.