El CLASICO TIME, who is gonna win? Barcelona or Real Madrid?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
ACoC is not a yes/no thing like FS. It depends on your own strength, cause it's simply CoC.

So it's not like you have ACoC you can automatically do what Garp/Shanks are doing.
"Only a handful of the strongest" should tell enough.

Then again u have idiots like Yamato who have no ap.

I think AdvCoC can take you to another level if your base ap/and normal Haki is strong too.

Yeah I don’t think I’ve ever seen that, probably just weird discord thought.

But if Blackbeard has CoC, why is oda not showing it?
On reddit too.

Because why would he show it, or he already showed glimpses of it using Gura with haki, just not applying whole lot of it. You are acting like BB just went all out

This is the same guy that scarred Shanks without any df

I think AdvCoC can take you to another level if your base ap/and normal Haki is strong too.
Yamato has weak Advanced CoC because her CoC is weak, she's living another person's life compared to someone like Garp

I'm talking in terms of how strong/potent it is.
Garp just unleashed a huge ACoC barrier that made a town crumble before it.
Luffy hasn't done much similar to that.
Do you mean Haki control or strength? Because in strength/potency Luffy is clearly the strongest ACoC right now.

In terms of AoE/control he might improve.

He never used the superlative strongest. That was a mistranslation.

The scanlations actually got it right. Kaido just says "only a handful of strong people" can use it.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Yamato has weak Advanced CoC because her CoC is weak, she's living another person's life compared to someone like Garp
Yeah that can also be an explanation. CoC weak.

But I also say her ap is weak because she couldn't defeat Ulti without point blank sneak attack.

( Mind you Ulti woke up after some seconds ).

Yeah AdvCoC is simply an amp like AdvCoA but strength also depends on the user so @sanjikun is right

Like same for CoA
This is Zoro's insane CoA

This is Luffy's mediocre CoA

Haki doesn’t mean ambition. It means willpower. And Will seems to be Blackbeards weak point.

Hell, even Egghead backs this up as Blackbeard is a character defined by dreams and his most notable quote is all about that. And we learned in egghead it’s dreams that gave devil fruits their power.
BB's weakness is willpower? What kind of drugs you are using? :broocry:

The guy had to will to search a DF for 20 years, and still killed WB's commander despite knowing what WB is going to do. That 20 years didn't change him and soft him up, he still kept searching and even killed a commander for it. Thats will.

Had the will to throw his Shichibukai title away to get a stronger crew by invading Impel Down. Something Doflamingo or Mihawk could never do.

He had the will to risk his life over a second DF power, despite knowing he could have died trying to get the second DF.

If you think Shanks would hype a guy that has weak will you are delusional.

Some dumbass arguments just because you don't like BB and you think Haki is special to ''good guys'' lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.