El CLASICO TIME, who is gonna win? Barcelona or Real Madrid?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of greenbull
I believe he is an awakened Logia

Awakened Logia’s can change the entire terrain of an island and that’s what Akainu and Aokiji did on punk hazard

Greenbull made udon a complete forest
Lol yeah, obviously.
We are talking about your dumb as fuck Yamatard wank not Kaido, don't change the subject because you fucked up.

Engrave this into your memory. Shanks stepped in because Ryokugyu was about to get serious. Shanks knows what's good.

He was gonna get serious over an 8 year old.
Wow. So strong..
:saden:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Lol yeah, obviously.

He was gonna get serious over an 8 year old.
Wow. So strong..
:saden:
Hey you were talking about Yamato, do you have problems with focus?

Speaking of greenbull
I believe he is an awakened Logia

Awakened Logia’s can change the entire terrain of an island and that’s what Akainu and Aokiji did on punk hazard

Greenbull made udon a complete forest
Aokiji and Akainu too, due to their duel on Punk Hazard.

I'm not sure about Fuji and Kizaru. Especially about Kizaru. What would he do? I guess change everything into light or shit?

Clown posts Ryokugyu's gag faces before Ryokugyu decided to get serious and treats them as feats and says Yamato is strong because of that encounter:milaugh:
It's a gag face when it fits your agenda
You're spamming the same panel of Aramaki getting wifi diffed by Shanks how is this correlated to Yamato?
What would he do? I guess change everything into light or shit?
Enies Lobby should be Fujitora and Kizaru's awakenings

I would love to liv ein the fantasy that everything zoro does is cool, miss pre ts zoro. Sanji ot the most highs between the two, but the wrost lows too (pos-ts nosebleed gag is sad)

good thing i'm not agendaman

Aokiji and Akainu too, due to their duel on Punk Hazard.

I'm not sure about Fuji and Kizaru. Especially about Kizaru. What would he do? I guess change everything into light or shit?
Honestly……I’m not sure

Ok maybe with Fuji he could apply gravitational force to a seperate opponents somehow or he gains zero gravity granting him the ability of flight and he could possibly make others float too

As for Kizaru….yikes i really don’t know
Maybe he can make the entire area a flash bang forcing his enemies to rely on very keen observation haki

Yes its stronger than both of theirs.

Shanks attack for once, a rail gun cutter that didn't killer Kidd or Killer, both infinitely less durable than King and Garp well, Zoro's CoC is size of Onigashima, Garp is size of a town

You realize you can fit 1000 of those towns into Onigashima right?
Shanks sliced the rail gun and then one shot Kidd and Killer.
They even said Kidd was paralyzed and dying.
This doesn't compare to Zoro needing 2 ACoC attacks to take down King.
And Garp, without even actually TOUCHING THE TOWNS, destroyed them with just the shockwave of his punch.
That's CRAZY.

Status
Not open for further replies.