Status
Not open for further replies.
Miss Broker, who would you kill?
who would fire them on?
I'll have to check my list again, glad I usually take notes haha. Let's see who were my early scum reads

Sir. Lindi
Mr. Reborn
Mr. Pot Goblin
Mr. Dr. Professor
Mr. Mr. Reloaded

Wouldn't be bad shots tbh
I'd be down for PG since yea I remember him being the worse looking mason, Reborn sounds good too, I recently haven't liked Kerkovian

Lind is somewhat 50/50, I kinda lean town on reloaded but I'd have to check his stuff again

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I'll have to check my list again, glad I usually take notes haha. Let's see who were my early scum reads

I'd be down for PG since yea I remember him being the worse looking mason, Reborn sounds good too, I recently haven't liked Kerkovian

Lind is somewhat 50/50, I kinda lean town on reloaded but I'd have to check his stuff again
Indeed, since we have Aizen with the hogyoku, we need to gamble pretty big now. Mr. Pot is a safe pick but I think we need big boy plays, Miss Broker

Superkill
Death's Dance was activated

The first Kenpachi was activated was activated and superkilled @Pot Goblin / Kiyone Kotetsu!

Master Healer was used on ???​

You are Kiyone Kotetsu!

''Huh?''

[Passive - Sisters] You are sisters with Isane Kotetsu and share a chat, if one of you dies the other will become grief stricken and lose their role for a cycle.

[Passive - Close Quarters Expert] Kiyone will occupy any opponent that is fighting her for a while, as such the first player targetting you each cycle will be forced to only target you for a phase.

[Passive - Expert Healer] Kiyone is great at using healing kido, you will regenerate any lost x-shot or ability the following phase.

[Active - Zanpakutou] Kiyone may activate her zanpakuto and use it to give her access to the following abilities:

-Pick a future post number in the thread and whoever lands on it will have their first ability delayed for a phase.
-Target a player and improve their next action
-Target a player and refill them
-Target a player and give them +1 vote power
-Target a player and make them immune to roleblocks for a phase (1 shot)

You can only use 2 of these each phase.

[Active - Shunpo] Locked.

Wincon: Eliminate all threats to the Gotei 13

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.