El CLASICO TIME, who is gonna win? Barcelona or Real Madrid?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
nope old people on walking stick aren't stronger then admirals, zoro will face an admiral after mihawk

so admiral>mihawk

mihawk needs to show he can get past old garp first
Yeah like the light guy zoro faced as a warm up in skypia is > Mr 1

Or lucci and moriah > enel and Croc cause he fought them after.

The admiral is nothing but a warm up.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
You're going off the rails here. The man survived encounters with Roger. Pretty sure that man hits harder than any troll examples you're using right now.
Yeah no shit, the point is to show the trolls how ridiculous they sound when they post obviously dumb shit like Marineford Larp one shotting Akainu lol.

But as I’ve said for years now, the One Piece fandom is too stupid to recognize when it’s being satorized.

You're going off the rails here. The man survived encounters with Roger. Pretty sure that man hits harder than any troll examples you're using right now.
Roger him self said Garp survived him before.
He said they nearly killed each other a lot of times in the past.
Yeah no shit, the point is to show the trolls how ridiculous they sound when they post obviously dumb shit like Marineford Larp one shotting Akainu lol.

But as I’ve said for years now, the One Piece fandom is too stupid to recognize when it’s being satirized.
And how would it be bad for Akainu to be one shotted?
Keep in mind he's up against the guy who knocked Zoan Marco's lights out.. And Hybrid Marco stopped an attack from Akainu.

@Elder Lee Hung @SakazOuki @Seth
Don't let yourself get baited by @L55 into fighting the Garp hype when the hype is actually coming and supporting our ranks. With the confirmation at Marineford that Old Garp is below any Admiral we can sit back and watch some very specific characters prove their superiority over Old Garp before we're talking about the Admiral.
:pepebusi:
@L55 had a lot of Ws recently but seems like he’s allergic to Garp hype, so he immediately used it to downplay Akainu
:ihaha:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
@Elder Lee Hung @SakazOuki @Seth
Don't let yourself get baited by @L55 into fighting the Garp hype when the hype is actually coming and supporting our ranks. With the confirmation at Marineford that Old Garp is below any Admiral we can sit back and watch some very specific characters prove their superiority over Old Garp before we're talking about the Admiral.
:pepebusi:
See this is how much I hate Garp and his dumb Shonen smiling mascot retarded ass lol. I would rather shit on Akainu than praise Garp.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Yeah sure buddy.
Same dude who's scared of Kaidou who Yamato fought with no fear at all.
You are shooting yourself in the knee.

If she was not afraid to rush at Kaido, she wouldn't be afraid to rush at Ryokugyu but that's not the point of discussion.

Ryokugyu was playing with them entire time until this moment:

Just find it funny how it's mihawk fans saying this

but mihawk wss so he's>swordsmen

oda already confirmed in marineford the admirals are stronger then him yet he would be above akainu?
I'm sorry my good sir, where did Oda give this confirmation that during the Marineford war Logia Trio was superior to Garp & Sengoku?

I'm quite interested in knowing of this manga panel/page that I happened to have missed.

Status
Not open for further replies.