Anime & Manga Admiral Lee Hung's Rare Meme Repository

Sword & Admiral Quality

• Total voters

Cinera

๐€๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Œ๐š๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ง๐ง๐ฒ ๐๐ž๐ญ
โ€Ž
Sometimes when i get tagged i donโ€™t get notifications.
If someone didn't tag you properly and then later went and edited your tag to "fix" it, you wouldn't get tagged. Your tag alert might also get lost among other alerts (e.g if you have like alerts turned on and you receive a raid).

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
โ€Ž
What is TSAR ..?? Wanting to ask it since the latest issue of S&A..!!
Tsar Bomba is a meme created by @BigChungus2018 but massively popularized by @ShishioIsBack . The meme originated from the โ€œRoronoa Zoro vs Ezra Scarlettโ€ video on Death Battle. Screw Attack calculated the force that Zoro unleashed with ISDS and found that ISDS was stronger than the Tsar Bomba, the largest and most powerful bomb ever detonated on planet earth lol.

Once Shishio discovered that, he spammed โ€œTsar Bombaโ€ related content in Thirsty Gen for the next year or so.

Cinera

๐€๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Œ๐š๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ง๐ง๐ฒ ๐๐ž๐ญ
โ€Ž
Tsar Bomba is a meme created by @BigChungus2018 but massively popularized by @ShishioIsBack . The meme originated from the โ€œRoronoa Zoro vs Ezra Scarlettโ€ video on Death Battle. Screw Attack calculated the force that Zoro unleashed with ISDS and found that ISDS was stronger than the Tsar Bomba, the largest and most powerful bomb ever detonated on planet earth lol.

Once Shishio discovered that, he spammed โ€œTsar Bombaโ€ related content in Thirsty Gen for the next year or so.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
@ShishioIsBack, @Light D Lamperouge would either of you be willing to debate @Rosella.Fiamingo on Mihawk vs Big Mom? Rosella has already consented, so if any of you is up for it, I think it would make a good first debate.

We'll probably not be getting the DR Santoryu Zoro vs Cracker thread, but the debate idea is great, so I'd rather it not be stillborn.
I'd love to, however, my exam term starts this week, and I will be busy in the next two or three weeks. I have 5 exams in a time period of 10 days. I'd give this chance to @ShishioIsBack if he is up for it.

Cinera

โ€Ž
I'd love to, however, my exam term starts this week, and I will be busy in the next two or three weeks. I have 5 exams in a time period of 10 days. I'd give this chance to @ShishioIsBack if he is up for it.
Yeah, I'm supposed to be preparing for a professional exam myself, so I probably wouldn't be able to give such a debate the attention it deserves for a week or two.

Cinera

โ€Ž
I am actually kinda busy with project from work this week and can't commit. Would be down to do it next week
Oh, nice. I'll check back with you then so we can finalise things.