Status
Not open for further replies.
We can't simply afford to claim roles here.

Plus, a scenario like ours - 3 players vouching - is simply unthinkable for mafia to do. People don't need claims to figure this out and not like these guys tunneling me would be moved by the claim anyway when they are denying this reasoning.
I can send someone a message if necessary. I mean you already told everyone I can do that lol.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
What can you guys make of these posts ? What conclusion can you draw ?
Stop speaking in riddles or whatever, it's not that I can't understand what you're implying, I'm saying that "implying" anything is this miserable shit of a game isn't helping to bring everyone onto the same page. Now stop talking in circles, stop trying to be clever and "hint" your way through it, and put what you know onto the table.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Stop speaking in riddles or whatever, it's not that I can't understand what you're implying, I'm saying that "implying" anything is this miserable shit of a game isn't helping to bring everyone onto the same page. Now stop talking in circles, stop trying to be clever and "hint" your way through it, and put what you know onto the table.
Funny, when he had your "ability" he didn't beat around the bush as much.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳

Ratchet

It doesn't matter if I believe it or not because there are too many useless slots in this town that it won't matter unless you convince everyone.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"

Apollo

The Sol King
You guys are really terrible at catching a hint.
Me and Lind are capable of opening a perma chat between us when one character targets the other with actions.

Kaido was used on ???
I used this to reach him this phase after learning his flavor from a past Day phase.

We shared our role sheets too. It is the reason why I doubted Ultra's mason claim from the beginning.

You guys can go back to D2 of me explicitly looking for someone, both in the discord night chat and here in the thread.

The fact that this needs to be spelled out after hinting that much is terrible play from your sides @Ratchet @Kobe

Ratchet

You guys are really terrible at catching a hint.
Me and Lind are capable of opening a perma chat between us when one character targets the other with actions.

I used this to reach him this phase after learning his flavor from a past Day phase.

We shared our role sheets too. It is the reason why I doubted Ultra's mason claim from the beginning.

You guys can go back to D2 of me explicitly looking for someone, both in the discord night chat and here in the thread.

The fact that this needs to be spelled out after hinting that much is terrible play from your sides @Ratchet @Kobe
I just told you it's not that I don't believe you, you fucking, have you seen me including any of your names in the PoE? No! Have I voted Lind? No! I'm telling you that you won't get the majority of players to listen which is why Lind is currently or close to leading. Instead of tagging me with this shit, for trying to get people on the same page as you, why don't you tag the Lind voters? Fuck off.

Apollo

The Sol King
I just told you it's not that I don't believe you, you fucking, have you seen me including any of your names in the PoE? No! Have I voted Lind? No! I'm telling you that you won't get the majority of players to listen which is why Lind is currently or close to leading. Instead of tagging me with this shit, for trying to get people on the same page as you, why don't you tag the Lind voters? Fuck off.
Sure thing, I tagged you and Kobe because I think you're town and we're supposed to be the same team.

I do not believe that TAC who has been gunning for Lind since the start of the DP is town at all, I don't care about whether he sees that post or not.

Ratchet

Sure thing, I tagged you and Kobe because I think you're town and we're supposed to be the same team.

I do not believe that TAC who has been gunning for Lind since the start of the DP is town at all, I don't care about whether he sees that post or not.
No, you tagged me to tell me I can't follow your shitty fucking hints because you didn't bother to read what I was actually saying and thought you'd just take out the frustration of people being dumb as fuck on me. I *told* you I caught the implication, but it doesn't fucking matter because no one fucking listens.

Status
Not open for further replies.