Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, after that I probably would have started questioning Apollo or would have been shot/lynched by town.

Either way, I think it was easier to accept Apollo's claim to me precisely because I didn't know Xlaw was an investigator and Sallu's invest had many steps to it haha.
I was saying in the scum chat that you were gonna hate me post game because of the Apollo stuff XD.

i think there was a misunderstanding about this. u r free to talk about the subbed player, just not the reason for the sub. like dont speculate "she must be scum thats why she subbed". thats all nonsense.

fwiw flower was town in fairy tail lol
It is usually prohibited to talk around the sub and what the pre-sub person did in the game. It was in Weebs. That is why it doesn't make sense to give active players a pass for this. Game becomes unsolvable then.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
It's what comes into me saying I just don't want to try half as much. I like playing with effort but good Lord this sort of thing will be the death of me.

Was scum chat on discord. I'll probably do a vanity search then leave it I think.
Lmao. Read them talk smack about us having 1 braincell lol.

Next time guys, when I get my mafia mojo back again, I ain't going easy haha.

Still well played scum.

The biggest loser with modkills is the balance though. I agree it's an option though, but again it comes into assuming someone is lying and that's not really a position I want to get to. I will definitely get a post up about subs though, it's long overdue.
I think if it becomes a forum-wide rule that restricts subbing to <X posts, and/or <X days, then it should fair for everyone. Lie/don't lie no matter.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
i am so confused lol
she told me i was in a good position when i subbed in but then other players r saying she game threw and ragequit and was scummy af?
i think she was really sick considering she subbed out of ekko's game too but ngl i think sick flower could have still done way better than me who subbed into her slot
Your full claim was well put together I must say.

But unfortunately that wasn't enough at the time. GG though hime. Subbing in that deep into the game would have been tough.

#hime4Queen next time.

The biggest loser with modkills is the balance though. I agree it's an option though, but again it comes into assuming someone is lying and that's not really a position I want to get to. I will definitely get a post up about subs though, it's long overdue.
Indeed, I was miffed that Hayumi/ Soi Fon had to be modkilled cause I was literally finding nobody to sub in. She was another town vig.

Status
Not open for further replies.