I

Indigo

Chosen One storyline is pure bullshit, having retcons that end up just making the MC super strong out of nowhere fucking sucks.

It sucked when Kishimoto did it, it sucked when Kubo did it, and it sucks now that Oda is doing it.

A fucking Rubber Devil Fruit turning into a Mythical Zoan Sun God Fruit is so ass.

And if that wasn't enough, Luffy also has every power and learns them in a few hours what took decades for other characters to learn.

Future Sight? not a problem, give me a few hours.

Advanced Armament? not a problem, give me a few fodder to fight in prison.

Conqueror's Coating? not a problem, give me a few hours fighting Kaido.

Awakening? not a problem, i will unlock this bitch up with easy and even ressurect by doing so, while Kaido and Big Mom spent decades with their DFs and couldn't do it lmao.

What about the power creep in the series? we're at a point where Marineford makes no fucking sense anymore lmao, the amount of power Shanks, Garp, Sengoku, Mihawk and other characters had in Marineford, should've made that shit go a lot different.

Any one of them could've blitzed and one shot pre-TS Blackbeard there lmao. The power creep is fucking absurd. That war makes no sense anymore.

What about the Seraphim? it's pretty much Oda's version of the Ressurection Jutsu, get ready to see a bunch of shitty clones popping up in the final war to give fodder some fights.

Don't even get me started on Zoro's and Sanji's power ups in Wano lmao.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I genuinely always wonder why people do that.

Like fr.

You can't compare it to us here having breakout fights over manga panels because at the end of the day, we all laugh at it and log off.

I'd die from cringe and never come back to life if my mom/dad use Facebook or Twitter and share their political views/opinions on the world topic and the worst, sharing my pictures:risitavirus: