We are never getting to the dark continent. Maybe those theories a while back that the series ends by establishing new guardians for the dark continent are true so we will never truly explore it. I think the author kind of fell on a trap considering:

- His health problems first
- He added and convoluted the later arc with too many plotpoints, and drags a lot. Same mistake Oda did in the new world and in general with the series, I think he should have gotten to the yonko a lot sooner instead of having warlord villains over and over and over again. Crocodile was enough, Enel for a different style of villain, same with Lucci, move straight sabaody/impel down/marineford trio and straight to new world with the Yonko saga straight up.
Similarly with HxH but even worse considering the breaks he has to take, forget about dark continent.

We are never getting to the dark continent. Maybe those theories a while back that the series ends by establishing new guardians for the dark continent are true so we will never truly explore it. I think the author kind of fell on a trap considering:

- He added and convoluted the later arc with too many plotpoints, and drags a lot. Same mistake Oda did in the new world and in general with the series, I think he should have gotten to the yonko a lot sooner instead of having warlord villains over and over and over again. Crocodile was enough, Enel for a different style of villain, same with Lucci, move straight sabaody/impel down/marineford trio and straight to new world with the Yonko saga straight up.
Similarly with HxH but even worse considering the breaks he has to take, forget about dark continent.
:josad::josad::josad:

Well,he can just write the plot and have some other mangaka draw the panels.Like its going on with Berserk after Miura passed away(RIP).