Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters

CoC: Color of Clowns

U$A $election $ea$on
Bro.. I ain't gonna judge you for watching a kid show
But out of all the shows you can watch.. Why this
Eh.

I got super hyped watching Yu-Gi-Oh 4Kids, and it's about people literally trying to kill other people, and destroy the world, over a collectible card game that originated from the Ancient Egyptians summoning monsters or some shit.

My Little Pony is popular because it has fun characters that have unique personalities and relationships, same as any show, really.

It's just weird to a lot of people because it's multi-colored talking ponies.

Not replying to the comments about MLP cause... I just hate that show lol.
I dont mean what he posted yesterday but its annoying when you cant talk without some massive hentai image popping up every second post.
We are all in the internet we can all search that shit if we want to
My point is, in a forum where there's lots of minors and what not, you shouldn't really be posting that.
If they look that up for what ever reason that's the parents' faults for not really monitoring what they do or being good parents.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Not replying to the comments about MLP cause... I just hate that show lol.

My point is, in a forum where there's lots of minors and what not, you shouldn't really be posting that.
If they look that up for what ever reason that's the parents' faults for not really monitoring what they do or being good parents.
Mods already told him to put those hidden in spoilers but he didnt listen

now:
First spoilers for One Piece chapter 1081:
-Title: Blackbeard Pirates vs Sword
-Cover: Zoro doing push-ups with the Otoku on his back counting his reps.
-The chapter starts with a crater opening in hachinosu. We see Gecko Moriah stunned.
-Pizarro screams in pain, says he was punched in the mouth of the stomach.
-Wolf wakes up and starts fighting Garp.
-Augur takes Shiryu, Aokiji and Teach out.
-Vasco ignites Prince's clay and turns it into ceramic, impeding his movements.
-Augur exchanges fire with Hibari. She grazes herself, but predicts Augur's teleportation.
-Garp defeats Wolf, without difficulties.
-In an amazing double page, Garp announces that after this battle he will retire while clashing with Teach, who makes a face of despair.
Real
There's literally a 16 years old girl who's wearing a bikini armor outfit.

And n1ggas out here be acting like white knights that defends so called "morals" lmao.
Don't use the n word