ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Though iirc we'll get spoilers at the usual time for golden week? I think that's how it works despite the break
Yea we get early spoilers during that week iirc.

Two years ago, it was the Robin vs Black Maria chapter during Onigashima around this time iirc... the chapter where "Wings of the Pirate King" were first mentioned ever in the manga.
Added to that, back then it was during Onigashima and hence a lot of agendas were being run and threads were being made lol... not the lazy, mundane stuff that's being thrown around now.
Needless to say, the fandom was insufferable during the two weeks leading upto the chapter lmao.

S-Shark has to be defeated this chapter
Once the Seraphim are defeated I think Kizaru and Saturn will come in and lay a little pipe.
But we haven't even seen Sanji damage the seraphim yet, it'd be too early for him to just randomly beat SeraJimbe after an off screen skirmish.
Anyway I think next chapter will be Dragon hype instead of a return to Egghead.

Once the Seraphim are defeated I think Kizaru and Saturn will come in and lay a little pipe.
But we haven't even seen Sanji damage the seraphim yet, it'd be too early for him to just randomly beat SeraJimbe after an off screen skirmish.
Anyway I think next chapter will be Dragon hype instead of a return to Egghead.
Not trying to start a ZvS debate but if you believe Sanji will take longer to figure out the Seraphims trick than his crewmate then idk what to tell you

The seraphim aren’t on the top 3 shs level
I need Luffy vs Saint Jaygarcia Saturn and
Sanji vs Kizaru. But i do agree, A dragon hype chapter would be far better

Not trying to start a ZvS debate but if you believe Sanji will take longer to figure out the Seraphims trick than his crewmate then idk what to tell you

The seraphim aren’t on the top 3 shs level
I need Luffy vs Saint Jaygarcia Saturn and
Sanji vs Kizaru. But i do agree, A dragon hype chapter would be far better
I mean, duh, but even then it took Zoro 1 or 2 more chapters to defeat King.
Which was via using Advanced Haki which Sanji doesn't have.
Way I see it it's probably:
Luffy vs Saturn
Luffy vs Kizaru
Or Zoro vs Kizaru
Sanji fights some Vice Admirals or Seraphim under Saturn's control with the rest of the crew, maybe the Grand Fleet comes in to help.
Tbh, right now, I don't really see Sanji fighting an Admiral.
Kizaru's got better Haki and stats, but I can see Sanji fighting him later on, they're a very compatible matchup
Post automatically merged:

That’s a very difficult task
There are an overwhelming amount of them
Why are you listening to Stacks? Dude's literally the biggest cock muncher here. He's just trying to get your attention lol

Luffy vs Saturn
Luffy vs Kizaru
Or Zoro vs Kizaru
Sanji fights some Vice Admirals or Seraphim under Saturn's control with the rest of the crew, maybe the Grand Fleet comes in to help.
Kizaru's got better Haki and stats, but I can see Sanji fighting him later on, they're a very compatible matchup

Why are you listening to Stacks? Dude's literally the biggest cock muncher here. He's just trying to get your attention lol
Aren't you the one who always on people dick trynna start fights,?

Luffy vs Saturn
Luffy vs Kizaru
Or Zoro vs Kizaru
what? 😂 sure, whatever you say bro
Seems like a cool dude to me

what? 😂 sure, whatever you say bro
:zorothink:What kind of refutation is this

I don't even know if u dislike me...I don't really care... You are a zkk fan
I'm not a ZKK fan. If you can prove that I ever subscribed to that asinine attempt at a prediction then I'll consider your words valuable.