General & Others Favorite Animated Attack?

Hey guys so I just caught up with the One Piece manga (100% manga, I haven't seen one bit of the anime) and I was wondering how it looked in the anime. Can you guys tell me which are the best moments of the anime so I can see the adaptation? Thanks a lot.
Wano is full of rainbows with a few scenes here and there being too good.
Remaining whole series is good. Toei did a good job adapting them.
Its wano where we get weird king wing attacks 😮‍💨😮‍💨

1. Luffy Jet bazooka vs Blueno
  2. Enraged Luffy Jet Pistol for Kuma at Sabody
  3. Yamato Thunder Bagua vs Ulti
  4. Kaido Thunder Bagua vs WCI Luffy
  5. Zoro Shi shi son son vs Kuma
  6. Zoro Rashomon vs the sea train
  7. Kuma Thriller Bark Ursos Shock
  8. Yamato White Snake rush vs Kaido, although it was abit exaggerated...

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Hey guys so I just caught up with the One Piece manga (100% manga, I haven't seen one bit of the anime) and I was wondering how it looked in the anime. Can you guys tell me which are the best moments of the anime so I can see the adaptation? Thanks a lot.
-Watch all of pre timeskip if you have time.
-Stop watching the anime after the timeskip (episode 517), it's dogshit for the most part, pace and animation at rock bottom.
-Watch G4 Snakeman vs Katakuri in the anime (episode 870), this is a must watch.
-Watch Oden's flashback in the anime (tbh I haven't watched it myself since I can't stand Oden, but from the clips I've seen it looks great)
-Watch episode 1015 this is arguably the best episode in the entire series.

That's it.

Luffy's red rock(first move that damaged Kaido) starting with his flashback with hyogoro, shifting to a short summary of whatever that has lead to him fighting Kaido, all that has happened with Momo and Kinemon, Zou, Punkhazard, Wano and the aftermath after Kaido was hit with the is is one of the top if not the top, bits of story animated in One Piece ever.

Zoro's shishi sonson vs Kuma and Goofy's G2 moves against Blueno. They literally feel more powerful than any post-ts animated attack, because they convey the speed and impact that the move is supposed to carry.

The current animation makes it feel like Thriller Bark Zoro's shishi sonson would blitz and one shot Wano Zoro who used the same attack against Apoo.